Chapter 3-1 - Change Of Fate

Somewhere in the airport, turbines of a airliner plane are heard loudly, as it begins its landing.

*airplane turbine running*

Osaka International Airport
8:00 P.M.

Their car stops. Many of the passenegers are seen falling in line, as they purchase their ticket.
Daniel and his team arrived on time, as the others were ready before them.

Jericho: Hey, Daniel-ding. You're just on time.
Daniel: Right we are. Did you purchase your tickets for the flight to our home country?
Jendrix: Yeah, we did.
Johann: How are the others?
Jendrix: They're all alive, and secure.
Daniel: Where's Koyuki?
Grinch: She's tending to Ako.
Daniel: What about Tama and her parents?
Jendrix: They're just waiting for their ticket since they have pre-ordered. What happened to your target, including Calamity Mary?
Daniel: Terminated. Can't tell anything since we had to stop her before she goes too far, again. We have no time to lose, we should get our reserved tickets. The base we have from Nabuka should be closed and everything we had there should be selled, we still have an old base back in our home country.
Jendrix: Alright, guys. Remember, our flight to Philippines is Flight 212. Our estimated time to leave is only a few hours remaining.

3 hours later
11:00 P.M.

P.A.: Attention, all passengers of flight to Philippines. Plane 212 from Cebu Pacific Airlines will depart from platform 4. Please be careful as you board the plane and have a safe flight.

Jendrix: We're going in. Just make sure you aren't flight sick.

The rest went inside the airplane. The sound of plane turbines are accelerating. The plane begins taking off from the runway.

*turbines echo*

CT Staff (radio): Flight 212, this is Control Tower. You are cleared for take off.
Pilot: Copy that, control.

The plane finally takes off and is on the air.

CT Staff (radio): Altitude Restriction lifted. See you again.
Pilot: You too, control.

4:00 A.M.

Many of the passengers in the plane are asleep, it's almost morning time.

Daniel is looking at the sunrise coming from the horizon.

Daniel: ..... (Correction nears. It will be the way it should be.)
Johann: *snoring*

Flight Captain (PA): Attention, this is your flight captain speaking. We are about to reach  Philippine Runway 2. Please be ready as we are about to land. Make sure all your belongings are not left behind.

Paranaque International Airport
5:00 A.M.

The plane lands safely without any difficulty.

Flight Captain (PA): All passengers, you may now leave the plane. Please be careful on your way down.

All of the rest leave the plane.

The team heads for the parking lot, they meet Johann's father, Eric. His pickup truck is at the second row.

Eric: Oh? Johann, Daniel, Jendrix.
Johann: Dad.
Eric: (I heard it's first time for you coming home abroad. What was it? Three months?)
Johann: (Two. Japan.)
Eric: (Daniel, you're with them?)
Daniel: (Yes. As a team. We have friends from Japan as well, coming to take education for their children here. We'll be taking them to their new home.)
Eric: (Where?)
Daniel: (In Noveleta, of course. Some of them will be in Cavite. Come, let's get their belongings in the back.)

They went to help others put their belongings in the back of the pickup, and be on their way to their new home.

Tama talks to Daniel, as they are riding at the back of the pickup.

Tama: Daniel?

He replies on an almost silent manner.

Daniel: What is it?
Tama: What school year are you?
Daniel: Senior High 1st Year. What else?
Tama: Nothing.
Daniel: .....

Daniel: You seem to be miserable and sad. Something awful?
Tama: No... It's just.... I've never studied in another country before. I'm really afraid that I might do the same grades like in my last school.
Daniel: And yet you are still scared that you might upset everyone or everybody does not like you either. Somehow I can help you ease that, until you learn on your own.
Tama: Learn on my own? But I'm just so terrible at studying and everything at school...
Daniel: Well, I ain't giving up on you anyway. I can still teach you to learn how to overcome that no matter what it would be.
Tama: Huh?
Daniel: There are many ways to overcome such difficult things than just giving up and being terrible.
Tama: How were you able to do that?
Daniel: Through my own means. Including belief, faith, and courage. I know you had so much difficulty in your studies like I did since it was hard for me to keep going as well, but I managed to make it in that end.
Tama: That sounds almost like me. Were you just the same as I was?
Daniel: I maybe. But way more different. No wonder I heard that you have horrible grades. I'm going to overcome that so you can be at your best for your life and family as well.

1 hour and 30 minutes later
Noveleta, San Jose Residential Area, Province of Cavite

Eric: (Here we are.)
Johann: (Thanks, dad.)
Daniel: (We'll do the rest while the others clean and prepare the place.)
Jendrix: (Hey, Daniel. We're just a bit done here.)
Daniel: (Yeah, sure. We'll be cleaning out as well, since they're next to aunt Linda's place. 2nd floor is their home.)

Johann's father, Eric Parcon, left to go home, while the rest are cleaning out the new home for the Inubozaki family.

The home is now clean and arranged. Her family moves in.

Tama sits on a chair next to a window, thinking of her first day of new school tomorrow. Daniel speaks to her.

Daniel: Psst. Hey.
Tama: ?....
Daniel: It's almost dinner time. It'll be your first day of your new school tomorrow, and so is your tutorial.
Tama: ....
Daniel: Something wrong?
Tama: No. It just...

Daniel: Just what? Let me guess, the same results of your grades?
Tama: Yeah. I might end up having them again.
Daniel: Never doubt when things turn better. I had humble and loyalty. From my tutors I have learned either more or just little, but it was worth it to help me graduate.
Tama: You were lucky than I was.
Daniel: Nope. False. I was almost like you are, like I said before.

Tama's Mother: Tama, it's dinner time. Your brother and sister are waiting.
Tama: Yes, mom.
Daniel: I'll see you again. Remember this, whatever is trying to hold you back, you must open your mind or empty it, and understand it deeply.
Tama: Thank you.
Daniel: Don't mention it.

Daniel left the house and went back home. He checks the storage box to check resources.

Daniel: You just need to start over, and regain what you have lost. You are just staying and hiding in the back for too long..

*door close*