Chapter 1-3 - Restoration

4 hours later
Nabuka, Japan
Inside Nabuka Oasis Hotel Resort
Sunset

4:00 P.M.
Sunset

A delivery truck arrives in the backlot, with supply of armory crates.

Johann: "D, let's get these crates inside."
Daniel: "Sure thing."

The two bring the armory crates inside. The others haul the rest of the crates to the storage.

In the staff workshop, Daniel opens the armory crate revealing 3 weapons inside. An assault rifle, sniper rifle, and a shotgun. The other crates are assorted arsenal, ammunitions, first aid kit and medical tools.

He inspects them, as they prepare for the priority in their mission.

Daniel: "These should be good enough, as we will be fulfilling those priorities to keep them alive."
Johann: "It better be. Otherwise, this would be all for nothing."
Daniel: "Got any protection devices?"
Johann: "We got more and everything what we needed. Here, use it."
Daniel: "Thanks."

The door opens with Koyuki arriving to see them.

Koyuki: "I'm here. I helped her again."
Daniel: "In your magical girl form?"
Koyuki: "Yes. So is the others too. What now?"
Johann: "It is finally time, to fulfill our objectives and priorities. We got to keep them alive until their time of death is changed instead of kept. We gotta do what we can to stop it from happening again and stop those rogue magical girls before they use their magic for evil again. We're going to strike and cut off their roots, so it can stay out of their reach."
Koyuki: "That's the plan. Keep the important good people alive and take down the bad guys, right?"
Johann: "Classically, yes. We're going to their addresses now, each of us are assigned to whom we will protect."
Daniel: "We gotta do right thing. Koyuki, please protect Ako and keep her alive. Souta won't be only protected by Johann, he'll also be protected by you. I know he'll protect you as La Pucelle and himself again. I'll go for Tama, she was always alone and lonely. I'm going to break this chain of negativity she is having. Good luck on being yourself again, Koyuki."
Koyuki: "Yeah. And also, good luck to you and for her, too."
Daniel: "I don't mind if you're also going to help Tama, but she should realize even if she is all alone, there are still people who will help and care for her, even me or you."
Johann: "Well, what are we waiting for? We better get ready and go."

They have finished gathering what they need to set out to find them from where they are right now.

Maybe it will still be the same, but everything is going to be different..