Chapter 2-2 - Meeting

3:45 P.M.
15 minutes remaining till dismissal.

Daniel goes upstairs to find her classroom. The gear is in his suit's coat.

He finds the classroom in time.

Daniel: There it is. That's where she's gotta be right now. Gotta wait till I play my part.

3:50 P.M.

Everyone goes home as Tama is the last one to be left behind. Daniel continues to observe her, while everyone goes out of the class.

Daniel: (They're going home now. No wonder that everybody disregarded her existence and don't even want to help her at all. This is the right time to give out the solution and strike down the sadness inside of her.)

He touched the classroom doorknob, as he is about to open it.

Daniel: (Here we are. Act confident, full of conviction and sympathy.)

*doorknob opens*

The door opens.

She notices him as he walk towards her. Her eyes are still filled with loneliness and innocence, as if she is suffering continously from her disregard of existence and from everyone's abuse.

She feels a little amount of fear, as he is about to speak.

Daniel: I'm here to help you.
Tama: .....?

She tries to do her best not to anger him, asking a question of who he is.

Tama: Who are you?
Daniel: I am Daniel Dinglasan. I am here to help your difficulty in your education. We've heard everything what was happening to you and your family, so we came here to help you.
Tama: What do you mean by that?
Daniel: Like I said, I am here to help you in your difficulty of your studies. So, before I go to visit your family later, I have to tell you that you are going to transfer to another school along with somebody.
Tama: Transfer? To another school? With whom?
Daniel: You'll see. It's time that I'll get that loneliness and pain out of you. Tell your family, that I will be coming to your house later after school.
Tama: Okay...
Daniel: I'll talk to you again, when I visit.
Tama: Thank you.

Daniel goes back out of the class, with his act of solution was a success. He is on the way back regroup with Johann.

Daniel: (It worked! Now, our next target to help is Ako Hatoda, known as Hardgore Alice.)

*phone ringing*

Daniel: What is it?
Johann: D, we need you! Now!
Daniel: What's going on?
Johann: It's Ako! She is being bullied, and now they're trying to "purify" her!
Daniel: "Purify" her? Don't tell me.. They're trying to kill her?!
Johann: Koyuki is with me, and she wants to save her now!
Daniel: I'm on the way! I'm coming to you now!
Johann: Be quick! We don't have much time!

Daniel runs his way to the classroom, arriving outside the door with Koyuki and Johann.

Daniel: I'm here.

Johann pressed stop on his smartphone to stop video recording.

Johann: D, we're going in. Koyuki, save her like you did before.
Koyuki: Got it.

Daniel and Johann kicked the door open.

Johann: What is the meaning of this?!
Bully 1: What else do you know? She's the muderer's daughter!
Daniel: We already know that before you stupid punks did. And now you are trying to kill her since she is depressed?
Bully 2: Who cares?! She doesn't deserve to live! She should die!
Daniel: You stubborn disrespectful fools! Then, I should put you in a cage in front your parents!
Bully 3: Go ahead and try to save her! We're serious about her upcoming death!