☄Let's Go On an Adventure☄

Dinah woke up with a smile on her face and a lightness in her heart. The Poly hadn't had such a good night's sleep in a long time, and she had a feeling it had everything to do with the beautiful moment shared with her family last night.

As she stretched out her tired limbs, Dinah looked to her night stand, seeing a small note by her lamp. Judging by the dainty handwriting, she could tell that it was either Normani or Ally who wrote it.

Morning Dimples!

"Definitely Mani," Dinah giggled to herself.

Since you cooked us an amazing dinner last night, and gave us the best movie experience ever, Allycat and I decided to start breakfast for you so you can rest a little bit longer. Lolo's doing crafts with the babies outside. Love you!

Tootsie.

Dinah shook her head, smiling as she got up from her bed to do her morning routine; brushing her teeth, washing her face, and brushing through her giant morning mane.

Just as she made herself comfortable again on her plush pillows, her phone dinged, notifying her that she got a message from someone. When she checked who it was, the little butterflies in her stomach began to do back flips.

🚘💛Quincy💛🚘:
Morning beautiful.
You up yet????

💙🦁DJ🦁💙 sent a photo:

💙🦁DJ🦁💙:I am 🙂Good morning to you too

💙🦁DJ🦁💙:
I am 🙂
Good morning to you too.

🚘💛Quincy💛🚘:
😍😍 gosh.
I can't get over how beautiful you are.

💙🦁DJ🦁💙:
🙈 I miss you.
Can we facetime???

🚘💛Quincy💛🚘:
For sure!
Gimme one second.

True to his word, Quincy requested Facetime with Dinah, and the blonde happily accepted.

"Hey you," Dinah said dreamily.

"Hey you," Quincy replied with a smile. "I miss you."

"I miss you too. How's everything going on the east coast?"

"Everything's goin' good. The team's really excited for this season. The rookie's not flying in until tomorrow, so today we're just gonna chill and catch up. How was you and lil man's first night with the family?"