🔮The Magic Continues🔮

Happy birthday to imdinahs 😘💜

Here's my birthday gift to you: an early update! 😄

Hope you enjoy my love!

(Listen while you read: "Define Dancing" from the movie WALL-E)

//

Normani was the first of everyone to wake up. She wasn't surprised to find herself in the same position she was in when she fell asleep last night; in Dinah's arms. She turned around to look at the blonde, mesmerized by the calm features that made up her face. She was sleeping so peacefully. She used to love being the first up, just to watch Dinah sleep so soundly. It was a sight that she thought was the most beautiful things to see.

Giving Dinah a soft kiss to the nape of her neck, Normani carefully pried herself from the Poly's arms, going to her and her daughters' bathroom to do her morning routine before heading down to the kitchen. Once she brushed her teeth and washed her face, she made her way to the kitchen, finding Dinah's Kuregg and hazel nut creamer so she could make herself some coffee. While her mug was getting filled up, she could hear the faint sounds of footsteps entering a room upstairs. At first she thought one of the kids had woken up, but the footsteps were a tad bit too heavy to come from tiny feet.

It wasn't until she felt plump lips on her neck that she knew exactly who it was. She smiled to herself as soon as she felt those soft pair of lips smile against her skin, continuing to make herself some coffee before getting another mug for the blonde behind her.

"You move fast," Dinah quietly said, hugging Normani's body closer to hers.

The ebony let out a small giggle, bringing her hands on top of Dinah's.

"You looked so peaceful and I didn't wanna wake you up," she replied, turning around to look at Dinah, her arms coming around her neck. "Good morning by the way."

The two kissed each other softly, Dinah humming in satisfaction at the slight taste of the mint toothpaste on the ebony's bottom lip.

"Mmm good morning to you too," she mumbled, shamelessly going in for another kiss as Normani giggled.

Another kiss was shared, then another, eventually turning a little sensual as they deepened their lip lock. Normani let out another giggle before separating a little from Dinah, the blonde pouting in response.

"Did you make me a mug?" the blonde asked, looking over Normani's shoulder at the two mugs filled with a fresh brew.

"I did," Normani smiled. "Which creamer do you want?"

"Hmmm..." 

Dinah stood and pondered for a good minute, Normani shaking her head playfully.

"French vanilla please," she finally answered.

"Really?" Normani asked in shock. "You normally go for hazelnut like me."

"French vanilla has become a strong second for me."

Both women laughed as Normani finished making coffee for the both of them. Once she handed Dinah her mug, the two walked outside to the backyard, enjoying the morning's slightly cool temperature as they shared a lounge chair.