Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I woke up this morning a to Spider Man getting out of my bed.

"Wait."

"I didn't mean to wake you."

"Stay a little longer."

"You know I can't."

"Tell me why." I was now sitting up in the bed, he kissed my forehead.

"Go back to sleep."

"Pl-"

"Dylan, I need you to let me leave."

"No, I need..."

"What?"

"Just go." I was now cold.

"D-"

"Just go, go run off like you do every morning. Leave me here wondering why I can't get you to stay."

"I leave every morning so that we can spend the night together." His words were still soft. "ill see you later." He kissed my lips. I ran my fingers through his hair. He held me close. "just to let you know, you make it very hard to leave."

"That was the point." He then pulled away. Without another word he left out the window.

I crawled out of my bed and went to my mom's room. She was just starting to get dressed to go to work.

"Mom?" I felt very nervous.

"what's wrong?"

"I don't feel good," I lie, "my head."

"the migranes?"

"yes ma'am."

"go lie in bed, ill be there in a second."

I got into bed and even though I lied to my mom about a headache one started to grow.

"here." She handed me some medication. "do you want Dean to stay with you today?"

"no, he has school. I can take care of myself."

After she left I fell back asleep. I woke up to an empty house. I made buttered toast and had some fruit. I couldn't eat it. I was no longer hungry. I threw it away. I felt bad for wasting it. A tear fell from my eye.

"you didn't deserve to be thrown in the trash." My voice shakes. "What's wrong with me?" I wiped the tears away angry.

"Is it coming back?" Dean's question from yesterday echoes in my mind. It bounces and ricochets off the walls of my skull.

I run to the bathroom. I feel so dirty.

"The water will wash it away." I assure myself. I stay in the shower for I don't know how long. I turned off the water once it turned icy. Then I just sat in the tub freezing but not getting up. I heard the bathroom door open but I didn't move.

Spider Man wrapped a fluffy towel around my body then picked me up. I didn't care that I was completely naked. I was stiff as he dressed me in a tee shirt and shorts. He sat behind me in the bed and towel dried my hair before he brushed it.

I felt broken.

"You're not." His voice was genital.

How did he know?

"Your brother asked me to check on you."

I felt guilty for worrying Dean.

"Come here." I didn't move so he pulled me to him.

I was laying still, my face stone, but all of a sudden it hit me like a large wave. I began to cry. He held me through it. Then calm came.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry." He kissed my forehead.

There was a knock on the door. I looked to him then he got up and looked out the window.

"You should get that. I'll stay here." He held my face. I already knew who it was. I swallowed down what wanted to come up.

I slowly opened the door. Zach looked at me his face quickly became concerned.

"Dylan, you look-" he stopped himself. I felt self-conscious and tried to cover up more. "what happened to you yesterday. Why'd your brother get you?"

"I wasn't feeling well." I felt someone watching me.

"I can see that."

I sigh, "actually I wasn't feeling sick until this morning. I overheard a conversation."

"what did they say?" I could tell he wasn't happy.

"it was a conversation you had." His face falls and it becomes pale.

"What all did you hear?" he asks as he sets next to me.

"I heard him ask why you weren't at the party, then he asked if we had sex, you then laughed, and last I heard him ask about your plan for revenge." 

"Did you hear what I said to those answers?"

"You said something better came up for the first question."

"That something was you." He is looking at me. "What else did I say?"

"When he asked if we had sex you laughed."

"because I'm your friend, Dylan, take no offece but I dodnt want to have sex with you." It still stung, I didn't want sex from him but it defiantly hurts to hear no one wants you. "Did you hear what I said for the last thing?"

"No, I was upset so I walked off before you answered, if it wasn't what I wanted to hear then I didn't want to know."

"When I found you in the locker room... you looked so scared, I knew I just couldn't do that to you. That night, Dylan, I swore to myself that I would never let anyone ever hurt you again."

"So, you think I'm weak?" I look down.

"What? No, that isn't what I meant. You are the strongest person I know. If I was shoved into a locker I would not have been able to keep going like you have."

"Zach, why did you go to the locker room that night?"

"I was getting something out my locker."

"what was it because nothing was in that locker but me."

"I think I should go."

"No, I want an answer."

"I- I just wanted to get away. I didn't want to be at home."

"The black eye-"

"Don't start asking questions. Please. I can't answer them now."

"Will you ever?"

He was silently searching my face. "Yes, I will. I promise."

"How did you get the key?"

"I should get back to school. Lunch is almost over now."

This time I let him go. I locked the door behind him. I turned around to see Spider Man come from the hall way. I knew he was there watching me. He then came to me and pulled me to my room. I looked in the mirror. I looked bad. My hair was very frizzy, I had no color to my face or lips, my eyes looked much darker.

"You look beautiful." He stood behind me kissing the top of my head. A weak smile came to my lips. "Come to bed."

Two hours later Dean came home. I pretended to sleep. I didn't want to answer any questions yet. I heard my door open.

"How is she?" Dean asked.

"Sleeping."

"Is she okay?"

"I feel this is only temporary. It isn't back but I do feel that if she has another episode it might."

"We have to do everything we can to keep that from happing. We almost lost her last time."

📕📗📘📙

Authors Note:

Sorry I wasn't able to post yesterday. I had a log going on, no internet, and no time to type.