Epilogue

Epilogue

He watched from the fence. She was wearing a coach's jersey.

He was proud of her for not giving up even though she was in so much pain. Pain he caused her.

Maybe she should have listened to that song more carefully. If she had maybe she could still be able to play her favorite game instead of sitting on the side lines.

As the game ended he pulled his black hood over his face and watched her get into the car with him. The guy that caused the girl so much pain and heart break.

The hooded man got into his own car and followed the car that the girl was in. the car wasn't headed for her house but the park, the park that guy takes her to all the time.

He stood behind the tree as he watched the girl make her way threw the sand on crutches.

He stood silently as he watched them talk. They love each other and it made him sick to his stomach.

He stood there with tears in his eyes as they kissed.

Then she saw the hooded man. With his heart pounding in his chest he ran as fast as he could to his car. He drove away.

He pushed that little car as fast as he could. He needed to get out of there. Back to the place that he had called home for the last year. Back to the place where his name wasn't his real name any more. Back to a cold bed.

Away from the girl who stole his heart.

With tears in his eyes Zach promised himself that he would never see the girl again.

📕📗📘📙

Authors Note:

I did it. I finally did something in Zach's pov. Are y'all happy now?

I know I broke some hearts but maybe this helped with the pain.

Good bye... for now. I might see you again in four years when I decided to edit it again.