2.Concern

Damien sighed as he gently placed the girl onto his king sized bed, his eyebrows furrowed as he thought of what to do next. On closer inspection, he realized that she had some ocean debris underneath her fingertips, of course, this was easy to spot with his advanced senses.

"I should probably bathe her" he hummed, making his way into the bathroom and running a bath.

Putting aside his slight discomfort, he began to unwrap her robes and remove her jewelry (he would wash them later). In his world, boiling water was used to wash their kind, but from the past lessons on human anatomy, specifically women, he was able to provide the optimum conditions to thoroughly cleanse the mysterious woman.

Damien lowered the woman's fatigued body into the bathtub which released a sigh from the said lady, but she did not stir any further.

"It seems that she received quite a blow from her journey if she is unable to awaken after all this time" he whispered to himself

Supporting her with his arms he began to meticulously scrub her body and hair ensuring to be as gentle as possible, humans were timid after all. He examined the fall and rise of her chest as she breathed and felt his stomach warm up.

"this feeling?" he wondered before quickly brushing it aside "it must be a side effect of this body"

After finishing up, he hastily wrapped her up in his towels; with the water no longer covering her, he didn't want to see her naked body any longer than usual, it was producing some strange feelings and he was unsure as to whether this could be a good or bad thing long term. These feelings must be due to the lack of contact with women he had had, despite his kind thriving off the energy of women.

Finally pulling the covers over her, he made his way over to the desk by his room and selected a book to read.

A Simple Guide To Human Women: Nutrition, Care and Wellbeing

Chapter 1

Unlike incubi, humans are in need of a constant balanced food source to prevent starvation and death.

It was good Damien always kept his pantry stacked as he was aware that his mother who often visited, had a liking for human food. He would feed her when she awoke. He continued to read in silence, relearning all the information that he had simply pushed to the side of his thought process but was interrupted by a short scream and a stream of words in what seemed to be a native language.

He frowned as he closed his book and folded his reading glasses before silently turning to the lady and watching her. She did not seem to be awake yet and was just rustling in her sleep, beads of sweat dripping down her forehead.

"This must be what they refer to as a human dreaming with a case of sleep talking and night terrors" He cocked his head in awe "This truly is intriguing"

He felt slight pleasure at her distress (as to be expected of a demon) but couldn't ignore the feeling that tugged at his groin at seeing her helplessness, as she turned and further exposed her body to him. Staring intensely at her, he licked his lips slowly as he examined her full ones, slightly apart as she continued to pant in her sleep, making such...delectable noises.

"for a woman to have such an effect on me" he laughed lightly "I must truly be mad"

Damien bored his crimson eyes into her sleeping figure waiting for her to wake.

"Elijah!" A sudden exclamation from the woman had him staring into her open brown eyes, before quickly adjusting his crimson ones into a brown as to not startle her.

It appeared that she was disillusioned with her environments as she looked around wide-eyed and positioned her self in a more defensive position.

Her eyes narrowed as she asked the question anyone would in an unfamiliar environment.

"Who are you, and where am I?"

................................................................................................................................................................

AAAAAnd CUT

what did you guys think of that?

please dont hesitate to leave your opinion hehe

thank you for reading