23. Punishment

Nathan

"Bring the paddle!" My voice boomed, "Its about time we show Nami how things are done over here"

I licked my lips on seeing Nami whimper, with nobody to disturb my advances, I would finally be able to treat her as I please.

"Here" smiled Cathy handing me the paddle.

I ran my fingers along the leather, examining the object as Nami's panicked eyes followed my every move.

This was going to hurt. A lot. 

I laughed to myself

Boy is she going to regret defying me.

I traced the paddle along her collarbones earning a sudden gasp from her, she subconsciously flinched and tried to move away from me but I kept her near, digging my palm into the small of her back.

My eyes raked over her naked body. The curve of her hips, the fullness of her thighs and the way her nipples stood out in the cold of the room, it wasn't often to come across such a beauty.

I flicked her nipple earning a look of disgust from her.

"Who do you think you are?" I hissed, annoyed at her attitude, "Let me remind you once more of who exactly is in charge"

I twisted her nipple sharply to reiterate my point.

"You will do as I say and take all that I am giving you"

I was satisfied when I saw a slight nod from her.

"Spread your legs" I ordered, moving to forcefully push her legs further apart when she hardly made any movement, she still had a defiant look in her eyes but was otherwise aware of the consequences should she defy me.

"Hands on the wall and bend over, yes, just like that" I stared at this work of art, the contrast of her dark skin and her glistening pink pussy lips made me immediately hard.

It was a shame I couldn't take her immediately, according to Cathy's measurements It would be some time until she could take me and I wasn't ready to ruin my toy just yet.

"Listen here Nami," I leaned into her "I'm going to give you 50 lashings, and you are going to take them like a good little girl is that right?"

I dragged her head back violently by her hair at her lack of response.

"I said, you are going to take them like a good little girl. Is. That. Right!?"

Another slight nod, I could see the anger in her eyes but there wasn't much she could do. 

I laughed

"Count every one okay? and thank me for each one" I mocked her, "If you miss one we will have to start again"

I didn't give her time to respond before I landed the first one hard across her left cheek. She let out an estranged shout but no words.

"I didn't hear you?" I cooed landing another slap on her right cheek.

"O-one, thank you" she mumbled through gritted teeth

"A little louder or it doesn't count" I laughed slapping her again and planning to humiliate her completely.

"One, thank you!" 

her reply was almost immediate and I chuckled, looks like I'm finally wearing her out a little.

I continued to abuse her body, leaving welts of angry raised skin where I had hit her.

"F-fifty" Nami had just managed to choke out, "Thank you"

She slumped to the ground at the last hit, her face a mess from her tears and saliva.

Shes tired already? I guess I should take my time to play with her, she's all mine after all

"Clean her up" I instructed, "Oh but leave the vibrators on her and make sure you use the collar too"

"Yes Master" My maids answered

There was no way I was going to let her have a peaceful night. I couldn't wait to finally the underground games with Nami at my side. 

***********************************************************************************************

Damien

I couldn't stop the thoughts of Nami from consuming my mind. 

Where was Nami? What was she doing? Had Nathan touched her?

My anger continued to grow as I thought of the various different possibilities. 

"I can't believe there was no trace of them when I ran a search!" I muttered frustrated

It seemed like Nathan was more prepared for this situation than I had thought. 

I just want to make sure that she is safe, I want to-

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a knock on my door.

"Yes?" I answered, already aware of who it was.

"Damien..." Odessa whispered in a sickly tone batting her eyelids at me.

"Master." I corrected her, "Nami is the only woman that can call me by my name"

I barely glanced in her direction

"What do you want?" I grumbled, now was not the time for useless distractions.

She flinched but didn't give up on her motive.

"I just thought... with Master feeling stressed and all" She proceeded to crawl towards me, "that maybe I could help you reduce some of that tension"

She had knelt down between my legs and it took everything in me to not fling her across the room.

I was going to have to put up with her behaviour during the games, so had to at least familiarise myself with her mannerisms.

Hiding my disgust, I permitted her to rest her head on my thigh.

A single second had yet to pass and I had already found myself shoving her aside and standing up.

"shameless" I muttered to myself

Nami was irreplaceable.

"Odessa," I opened the door and motioned for her to leave, "go and rest, we will run through the rules of the games tomorrow"

I didn't miss the glare on her face as she strutted out of my room, purposefully flashing her cleavage as she left.

"Understood, Master" 

Odessa

"What's his fucking problem!?" 

I was so agitated, this man had everything. Massive place, money, good looks, there was no doubt he was good in bed too.

"Can he just fuck me already?" I sighed.

There wasn't anything to dislike about me. I couldn't even comprehend his behaviour.

I licked my lips as I thought of his face.

I guess this will just be a little challenge, but soon he will be mine.

 ***********************************************************************************************

Hey guys I'm on a roll hehehe, don't get too excited though, I have online exams to study for this month so updates will get slow but I assure you they will speed up towards the end of the month. Please leave some comments and let me know what you think. Its really motivating to hear from you all and I honestly appreciate all your support.

Thank you guys x