12. Exposed

Hey guys, I just wanted to warn you to prepare for a shit ton of drama in this chapter, grab your popcorn

alexa play unbreak my heart by toni braxton

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

"Theo I'm sorry!" I screamed into the darkness

I awoke with a start and was panting heavily, It seemed that I was in my room and Theo was nowhere to be seen.

"Theo..." I whispered thinking to myself, He was usually so glamorous and considerate but...

He had become so aggressive towards the end and I was wondering if it had anything to do with what I might have said. His touch was almost forced and I shuddered thinking of what might have happened if he had snapped.

I looked over at the clock on the bedside table, Damien had taught me to read the time.

2:09 AM

I decided to check if Damien was back yet as I needed a drink of water but didn't want to rummage around his kitchen without his permission whilst he was out.

I knocked a few times as I arrived at his door but I received no answer. Deciding to let myself in was shocked by what I saw.

"Nicholas?" I whispered, tilting my head in confusion, why was he here?

He had been staring intently at Damien's sleeping form and frowned when he saw me. Before I knew it he was in front of me and had cornered me against the door. The iciness of his voice sent chills down my spine.

"I was never here" He hissed into my ear.

It was a threat, I could only gulp and nod and he silently left the room closing the door behind him and giving me one last warning glance.

"Nami?" questioned Damien, waking up from his slumber and stretching out. He was topless, "what brings you here?"

"I..." I tried to avoid eye contact with him and his bare chest, but couldn't help licking my lips "I was thirsty..."

He leaned over to the mini fridge by his bed and got out some expensive looking bottled water.

"Here" he handed me the bottle still keeping his distance and not bothering to look in my direction, "you don't need to ask for permission next time"

I gulped down the water and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. Damien was already reading a book, his glasses delicately balanced at the edge on his nose.

"how did he?...so quickly" I stared at him in awe before remembering to thank him.

"Thank you Damien" I smiled catching his attention

Awaiting his reply I was greeted with a face of disgust as he threw his book onto the floor and discarded of his glasses.

"Nami your dress!" He yelled looking at the torn fabric that had just managed to hang onto my body.

I had forgotten all about the dress, how could I be so careless, I had meant to tell him later once I had thought of how to phrase it, but he had exposed me.

I stuttered thinking of what to say, "Damien, I'm so sorry" I started to cry, "I know it was expensive, It's my fault...I was careless"

"Who did this to you." His voice had grown cold and his fists were clenched in balls of frustration.

I avoided his gaze and looked at my toes not wanting to get anyone in trouble. I knew that Damien was a powerful man and could ruin lives if he tried to.