18. Caught

Guys im actually so sorry for the three month wait, MED SCHOOL GOT ME SHOOK!

anyways I hope this is worth the long wait.....

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Lily

"oh fuck!" I moaned loudly, continuously bouncing up and down on the thick cock inside of me.

The man was panting heavily as he quickened his thrusts to match my fast pace.

"s-slow down!" he pleaded as he began to wear out at my rigourous activity.

I quickly shoved him aside, disappointed and called in for the next one. It took many humans to satisfy my sexual urge and I needed to be filled with countless loads of semen to feel somewhat wholesome.

Unable to take my growing need much longer, I had pulled up to a love hotel and proceeded to call a collection of the finest gigolos in the area.

I shifted onto all fours so that the next thrust would be deeper and he came immediately inside me.

"fucking minute man" I scoffed slowly trailing my tongue over my lips.

My red lippie had smudged after all the meat I had sucked and I looked round to admire the crowd of tired men around me.

I became slightly agitated.

"More!" I shouted, horny for satisfaction, "I need more!"

I roughly grabbed the head of the man nearest to me and shoved his face into my crotch area, letting out a pleasant grunt when he began to lick.

"that's it..." I encouraged throwing my head back

I soon came from the stimulation and collapsed onto my bed and shooing the men away. 

I needed to think of how to get Nami and Damien together, they would be too adorable.

Crawling out of the bed and slipping into my dressing gown, I decided to go for a smoke.

"Fuck!" I hissed when my lighter backfired and began to pace around seeing if I could find one.

There was a dark shadow looking up to one of the windows in the hotel room.

"Nic?" I questioned hesitantly as I walked nearer for a closer look

The figure turned around almost instantly and frowned.

"What are you doing here?" He asked

I held back the flush that was coming up on seeing his face and hid my feelings behind false anger.

"I should be asking you the same thing!" I yelled bitting my lip and trying to furrow my eyebrows in a seductive manner.

Nic could only shake his head before handing me a lighter, it seemed he was aware of my struggles.

I muttered a quick thanks before lighting up the fat joint in front of me.

Inhaling deeply I let the smoke fill my insides smiling as I noticed Nic watching me from the corner eyes. It always brought back memories.

"I wanna marry you when I grow up!" Giggled a smartly dressed little girl with ringlets falling from pigtails on her head.

"Of course young mistress" the man replied "I shall heed to your every order"

"No!" She frowned stomping her feet in annoyance, "I want you to call me by my name"