chapter 1

*If you want to read a better version of the same story. Go read the other version. It's on my profile Titled "Adopted By My King (A Kellin Quinn Fic. Remake)" and it's more descriptive and better thought out and stuff!!!!! I love you my Gummy Bears* 

"Haley, Kayla, Rain, Sara, Scarlet...".Miss. Maple yelled taking inventor or well attendance to make sure no one had run away.

No one ever does but I wouldn't blame them if they did. This place is just so boring and miserable. I guess it could be worse.

What I don't get is people here try to make friends and stuff when and if someone adopts then they get pulled apart. Also when they turn 18 Miss. Maple, or another dumb person in the house, kick them out.

I've seen it happen to one of my best friends, also the only person I trusted in the house. They just told her to pack her bags because her 18th Birthday was the next day. I cried, still cry. "Haley you don't have an interview, Kayla no, Rain yes today at 2 PM, Sara no, Scarlet yes get ready because yours is in 20 minutes" Miss. Maple said in a stern voice until she got to my name then her tone changed to a sing-song voice.

To be completely honest I was scared and I'm never scared! I ran upstairs to room number 15. I got dressed in the blackest thing possible. Black skinny jeans, a black hoodie hiding my Blood on the Dance Floor shirt, don't need anyone looking them up, my black vans with pink rem.5 bracelets on each wrist, to cover the cuts and scars. Then I headed downstairs to see what fate waits.

Pic of scarlet on side