part 1

I come home from my best friend and I was about to go in my room when I heard moaning from Martinus room. I roll my eyes when I heard that girl moan "daddy faster". He all time bring some girls for fun. Some of them are stupid so they think he likes them and some just want him for fun too. I knock on Marcus door and open. He was on his phone lying on bed. "Hey" I say. "Hey" he say and I come in and close door. "This maybe 10th girl this week. It's Thursday" I say. "Yeah it's like 2 girl per day" he say. "How he can do that all the time?" I ask "ask him" he say. Yeah they both are opposite persons. Martinus is fuckboy and Marcus is ... 'normal one'. And yes they are my two twin brothers. We are triplets. And Marcus is kind one, he can keep any secret and we can talk about anything. Martinus is like I alredy say fuckboy and kinda bad boy, he smoke and every weekend he is on party and like you see he can't survive day without fucking some random girl. I can bet he don't know 90% of their names. "What about pizza" Marcus ask. "Yeah I'm hungry" I say and jump around like 5 yeat old. "Haha you are crazy" Marcus say. "Of course I am" I say. He ordered pizza and I go out of his room and I saw that girl leave. "what did you done to her hair" I say and step in his room. "hah she like to suck" he say with smirk. "eww" I make disgusting face. "I heard something about pizza" he say. "Yes we ordered it" I say. "okay" he say. I go downstairs and heard door bell. Pizza is here.

Hmm I thinking about to write dirty parts again 😏