part 11

We are right now is last lesson. "Okay listen" our teacher say. "I will give all of you this papers and your parents need to read them. It's about vacation in USA so if they let you give them back signed. You will be close to sea and you will have lot of free time" she say and give us that papers. Then finally school bell. "Do you think mom and dad will let us" I asked. "Yes they will" Marcus say. We come home and give them that papers and yes they let us. "Veronica texted me ugh" Martinus say. "what she say" Marcus ask. "She want to meet. Nope" "no go." Marcus say and Martinus and I look at him confused. "You know you promised to try to get over each other. Maybe Veronica would be good girlfriend" he say. "well yeah" I say. "uh... Fine" Martinus say and text her back. I go in my room and make my homework. "Hey" I heard female voice. Veronica. "Hey Martinus" "hey" I can hear Martinus annoyed voice. I just put my headphones on because I don't want to spy them or something. I slowly fall asleep.

/Martinus/

She sit really close beside me and she look at my lips a lot. What if I try? I mean Nalianna is my sister and all we did was wrong but I felt good. I actally didn't listen to Veronica but who care. "Do you want to be my girlfriend" I asked. "I... Really you asked me... I mean yes" she say and I smirk but I fast change it in normal smile and she smiled back. "Come here" I say and pull her in hug. "I'm sorry but about what was you talking about?" I aked. Well I can give her chance.

What you think about Veronica?