part 2

Marcus, Martinus and I sitting on table and eat pizza. Our parents work till 10pm or something and now is 8pm. "I go take shower" Marcus say and go upstairs. "So how is my baby sis" he ask. I missed that nickname. He didn't call me like that really long. "Good" I say. "Nalianna can you come" I heard Marcus. "Yes I'm coming" I say and get up. I heard Martinus sigh but I just ignore it. "What's wrong" I ask and come in his room. "Should I wear this or this tomorrow?" he ask. Yep he always choose clothes for tomorrow while Martinus ans I don't. "Emm... This because Diana like this style more" I say. "Why would I wear something that she..." "I know you have crush on her come on" I say with smirk. "Okay fine I have crush on her but don't tell her" he say. "I won't don't worry" I say. "Now go shower" I say and get out of his room. I saw light in Martinus' room and door was open. I look at him and he is lying on bed on his phone and he look sad. "Bro what's wrong" I ask and sit beside him. "Nothing" he say not looking at me. I take away his phone. "HEY" he yelled. "What's wrong" I ask again. "nothing now give me my phone back" he say. I look at him and put his phone on the floor. "give it back" he say and sit up. I push him down again and sit on top of him and put his arms above his head. "No before you tell me what's wrong" I say. "nothi..." "I know you 16 years and I know when something is wrong with you" I say serious. He just looked away from me. "Martinus" I say and he look back. Why is he sad?

Why is Martinus sad?