part 9

We go upstairs to my room and Martinus pushed me on wall and kiss me. "I can't wait more" he say and continue kiss me. His hands travel under my shirt and before he lift it up I stop him. "Martinus I don't want to be one more girl you will sleep with then leave" I say. "I won't baby. You are only one girl I care about and I won't hurt you" he say. "I promise" he say and kiss me again. He take off my shirt and he take off his. He lift me up and before he put me on bed he take off my bra. "This will be my first time Martinus" I say. "I will be gentle baby" he say and kiss my neck. He take off my pants and he get up to take off his. He lay over me again and I feel his hand in my panties. His fingers go inside my pussy and I need to moan. "Try to hold it back we aren't alone" he say. I was close to cum but he stop and take off my panties. He put on condom on his dick and split my legs. "Ready baby" he ask. "Yes" I say. He slowly put his whole dick inside me it hurt a little. He start go in and out and feeling because better. He go faster and faster until we both cum. He pull out and lay beside me. "this was so good" I say and lay on his chest. "Yes it really was" he say. We lay here for some minutes and I fall asleep while he was playing with my hair.

Oh so this happened 😱