part 6

We get up and get ready for school. It's weird because today Martinus going with Marcus and I. On our way to school he start to smoke. "It's not good for you" I say. "I know and I don't care" he say and I sighed. We come to school and I go to my locker and soon Martinus is here again. He wanted to say something but Veronica come. "Hey Martinus" she say and he roll his eyes. "what you want" he ask. "Can we maybe after sch..." "No" he didn't let her finish and she make that sad face and go. "she like you" I say. "I know I see that but sometimes she is like bitch and sometimes act good" he say. "Yeah I know her" I say. "and you are fuckboy in school but at home you are totally opposite" I added. "yeah uhm..." "Haha" I laugh and put my heand on his cheek. "You are cute" I say and he smile. "you know that you are only girl I actally care about" he say. "I..." school bell cut me off. He just smiled and we go to class. After class Nick come to me. I heard lot of my friends say he have crush me. "hey Nelianna" he say. "hey" I say. "I wanted to ask can I after school come to you. I have big exam tomorrow and you are really good at it so" he say. "Yeah of course I'll help you" I say. "thanks" he say. "What he wanted" Diana ask sitting beside me. "He want me to help him for tomorrow's exam" I say. "he will try something" she say. "We'll see" I say. "can ask do you like Marcus" I ask. "Uhmm... Maybe little" she say and blush. "awh tell him that" I say. "not yet just we are good frends and I don't want to ruin that" she say.