part 13

"Well I know" I say. "What?" "I need go in shopping" I say. "Ugh and you want me to come with you?" he say annoyed and I laugh. "Yeah" I say. "only if I can pick you at least two outfits" he say. "You can pick all if you want I know you will pick good" I say. "Okay let's go" he say. "You are just in boxers" I say and he go upstairs. I go in my room and put on my clothes and go downstairs and wait for him. I decide to check where is he. I come upstairs and he talk with someone on phone. "Veronica..." Oh "I can't today sorry" "because I have others plans" "you don't trust me?" "Other day" "love you too" he say and hang up. "She wanted to hang out with me today" he say. "Well she trust you but you are actally cheating on her" I say. "And you on Nick so let's go" he say and I giggled. We come in shopping center and Martinus say he will maybe buy something too. We first go buy shoes. "hey look this one" he say. "Hmm they look nice" "and the best I will buy same pair" he say. "So you want us to have same clothes" I say. "Yes" he say. "What about Marcus?" I asked. "I will buy him too we are same size so" he say. "Haha okay" I say and we pay for shoes. Then we go in next shop and we end up buying lot of clothes.

This part is boring but wait for next one 😉