part 12

/Nalianna/
I was in living room and Martinus is still upstairs with Veronica. Then door bell ring. "I will open" Marcus say. After few seconds Nick come in. "He need you" Marcus say and go upstairs. "Hey I wanted to say sorry for what I did" he say. "hmm" "I know you hate me but... I really like you and I don't know what came in to me" he say. Well I need to give him chance like Martinus give Veronica. "Apology accepted" I say. "so can I ask you ... Do you want to be my girlfriend" he ask. "I..." "I know it's to fast sorry" he say and wanted to leave but I stop him. "yes" I say and he smile. He then hug me. "What is he doing here" I heard Martinus voice. "Martinus he come here to apologize and we are together now" I say. "Better for you to not hurt her" Martinus say and look at him mad. "I won't I promise" Nick say. "Good" Martinus say and go in the kitchen. Nick and I go upstairs to whatch movie. I'm lying in his arms but it not feel same like with Martinus. I know I need to get over him but I can't. Nick is cute and he seemed kind but Martinus is... Martinus. Everything about him is amazing. Maybe some girls see him like fuckboy who is cold and that stuff but I know real him. I closed my eyes and I was tired so I fall asleep. When I wake up it was morning and Nick leave message that he get home. I go downstairs and see Martinus in just boxers. "Good morning" I say and kiss his neck. "Morning baby" he say and turn around and kiss me. "what we will do today" I ask. "hmm I don't know" he say.

Will Nick and Nalianna work?