Imagine #11

Imagine you were poisoned and Kylo Ren doesn't know what to do to save you.

You were on the Main Hanger Deck inspecting the TIE Fighters. You checked to make sure that they were organized and they were prepared for battle in case the Resistance planned for an attack. Helping you during the inspection was your boyfriend, Commander Kylo Ren, and General Hux. Captain Phasma, who was secretly glaring at you under her helmet, was standing with the other workers in a line.

Captain Phasma has been jealous of you ever since you became the First Order's new captain and taking over most of her duties and Kylo Ren's new girlfriend, which made her even more jealous since she had a crush on him. It made her more angry when Kylo asked you to sit with him and General Hux at their special table at the dining hall.

For a while, Phasma had thought of ways to get rid of you. She finally came up with an idea.

It was early morning as you were leaving your quarters to meet Kylo and General Hux at the dining hall for breakfast. You were walking down a hallway until you ran into Captain Phasma. "Good morning, Phasma." You greeted to her. "Morning, Captain (y/l/n). Heading to the dining hall?" She asked, in a robotic voice. "Yes, I am." You answered, and, then, you glanced down at something that Phasma was holding in her hand.

A red apple.

"I see that you've already gone to the dining hall for breakfast already." You said. "Yes, I did. I didn't want to waste the red apple, so I took it with me to save it for later. Or..." Then, Phasma, under the helmet, grinned at you, sinisterly. "Do you want it, I probably won't eat it?" She asked, as she held the apple out towards you.

At first, you hesitated, but, then, you finally said, "I'll take it. Thank you, Phasma." You, then, took the apple. "Wow. This apple looks fresh." You said while looking at the apple. "It does. It looks like something to die for." Phasma said, and, then, she walked off, without saying 'goodbye' to you, which confused you.

After Phasma left, you looked at the apple. Then, you took a big bite of the apple. But it didn't taste sweet as you thought it would. "Tastes sour." You said to yourself.

Then, you started to feel lightheaded. "I feel strange." You, then, fell on your knees as the lightheadedness was getting worse.

All of a sudden, you fell completely down on the floor, unconscious. The apple rolled out of your hand.

Kylo Ren and General Hux were walking down a hallway, heading to the dining hall, when something caught their eyes. They saw your unconscious body on the floor. "(y/n)!" Kylo exclaimed, as he rushed towards you with General Hux running behind him.

Kylo fell on his knees next to you, with a worried expression on his face, and he held you in his arms. "(y/n)?" Kylo said your name, but you didn't answer or move. He looked all over your body to check for any bruises or scratches. Then, he checked your pulse on your neck. "Her pulse is weak. What happened to her?" Kylo said. General Hux shrugged.

General Hux looked all over the floor for any clues. Then, he found the apple and a crumble up piece of paper that was sitting about three feet away from you. He picked up the piece of paper and he opened it and began reading it. "Poison apple..." He mumbled. Then, he picked up the apple and he sniffed it.

"Ren." He called out. Kylo looked up. "What is it?" "This piece of paper shows an instruction on how to make a poison apple and this apple has poison in it." General Hux said, as he held out the apple. Kylo looked down at you and he held you close to his body as he cradled you in his arms. He wanted to cry, but he didn't want to do it in front of General Hux.

"I wonder if this piece of paper is from the spell book that was vandalized from earlier that belonged to one of our workers." General Hux talked to himself, quietly, while he observed the instruction paper. Then, something caught his eye. "Antidote..." He started to say. But the description was torn out. "Ren, there is an antidote, but it's torn out." General Hux said. "Great. How are we gonna help, (y/n)?" Kylo asked.

There was a long pause for a minute until General Hux spoke. "Maybe there is a way, Ren." Kylo looked up, eagerly. "What? What is it, General Hux?" Kylo asked, demandingly.

General Hux took a deep breath and began to say, "When I was little, before I was sent to the academy by my father, my mother read this story to me before I went to bed. I don't remember what it was called. All I remember was an evil old woman giving a poison apple to some princess and she fell into a deep sleep after she took a bite of it. Then, a prince gave her a kiss and, then, she woke up and that's all. I think you should give it a try, Ren."

"Okay. That is the most cheesiest thing I've ever heard from your mouth, General Hux." Kylo said, glaring at him. "I was just suggesting, Ren. It's either kiss (y/n) or lose her. It's your choice. I think you should kiss (y/n)." General Hux said. "I can't believe I'm even saying that." He added, under his breath.

Kylo looked down at you, with tenderness in his eyes. He didn't want to lose you. He finally made up his mind. He was going to take that 'cheesy' idea into action.

He moved a strand of your (h/l) (h/c) hair behind your ear and he, slowly and gently, moved his gloved thumb across your lips. "I'm here, (y/n). Please wake up." Kylo said, softly, and, then, he caressed your cheek and pressed his soft lips on yours. He kissed you for five seconds until he pulled away from you. He looked at you to see if you'll wake up.

Nothing happened for a few seconds until you inhaled, deeply. You fluttered your eyes opened and you looked at the most beautiful dark brown eyes and handsome face in front of you. "Kylo..." You spoke, softly, while smiling. Kylo smiled back at you and you could see in his eyes that he was on the verge of tears. "Oh, (y/n), my love. I thought I lost you forever." He said, as he hugged you, tightly, but gently. You wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Phasma..." You breathed out. "What was that, (y/n)?" Kylo asked, as he pulled away from the hug. "Phasma did this to me. She gave me the apple and she walked off." You told him.

Kylo, then, looked at General Hux. "Put every worker and Stormtrooper on alert to find Captain Phasma. I want them to search everywhere on the Finalizer until they find her. I'll deal with her later when they find her." Kylo commanded. "Right away, Ren." General Hux said, and, then, he started to walk away.

"I have one more thing to say, General Hux." Kylo said. General Hux turned around and faced Kylo and asked, "Yes, Ren?" "Even though we hate each other so much and I never thought I would say this, but I want to say thank you for that idea of yours and for helping (y/n)." Kylo said. General Hux stiffened for a second after Kylo thanked him, but, then, he said, "You're welcome, Ren." He, then, walked off.

Kylo turned back to you and you both smiled at each other. "I love you, (y/n)." Kylo said. "I love you too, Kylo." You said. Then, you both kissed for a few seconds and, then, you both embraced each other.