Imagine #40 (Special)

Imagine Bailey and Nova are having fun by messing with Kylo Ren.

(A/N: This imagine was specially suggested by _Stargazer_Nova_. Bailey is my OC character from my book, "Taken: A Kylo Ren Fanfic" and Nova is _Stargazer_Nova_'s OC character from her book, "Ambivalent".)

Bailey and Nova are best friends. They became friends when they both arrived at the First Order after Kylo Ren, the Commander of the First Order, took them from their home planets. Kylo took Bailey from her home planet, Earth, and he took Nova from her home planet, Naboo. He took them because they both have the Force and he thought that they would be useful to the First Order.

Both of them have a lot in common. They both have blonde hair, blue eyes, and they have the Force. But more importantly, they both have a crush on Kylo Ren and they both couldn't get over him and they like to mess with him.

Bailey and Nova were walking down the hallways of the First Order Base, laughing at the pictures of Kylo that they, secretly, took with Bailey's polaroid camera or they found in Kylo's quarters without Kylo knowing.

"Oh, my gosh. His muscles are so big." Bailey said. "Yeah. But do you know what else is bigger?" Nova asked, while smirking. Bailey thought about it for a moment until she gasped. "Nova!" She explained. Nova blushed and said, "I can't help it! Kylo is huge after all!" They both laughed.

"You're so weird, Nova." Bailey said. "I know. So are you with your 'coloroid' camera." Nova giggled. Bailey chuckled at Nova's mistake. "It's 'polaroid', Nova." She corrected her. "Yeah. You Earth people are so weird." Nova said. Then, Bailey rolled her eyes and giggled, while shaking her head.

As they were walking closer towards Kylo's quarters, all of a sudden, out of nowhere, Kylo burst out of his room, with an angry expression on his face and an activated Lightsaber in his gloved hand. Bailey and Nova, who hid the pictures in her back pocket, stopped in their tracks as they both looked at Kylo, with scared expressions. "Oh, my." Bailey whimpered, quietly.

Kylo looked at Bailey and Nova's direction. "You! You touched my Lightsaber!" He yelled, while pointing his Lightsaber directly at Nova. Bailey turned her and said, "Nova, I told you not to touch it!" "I couldn't help it! His Lightsaber is so cool!" Nova said, which made Bailey roll her head back, feeling slightly irritated.

"No one touches my Lightsaber except me!" Kylo said, while gritting his teeth. Then, he started walking, furiously, towards Nova. "Oh, no! He's gonna get me! Don't kill me, Kylo!" Nova panicked. Bailey stepped forward and said, "Kylo, put down that Lightsaber of yours!" But Kylo kept walking until he got closer enough to swing his Lightsaber at Nova.

Luckily, both Bailey and Nova moved out of the way after Kylo swung his Lightsaber in their direction. But, then, Kylo turned to where Nova was standing and he was about to swing his Lightsaber at her again. But before he could, Nova used her Force to hold his Lightsaber in place so it wouldn't swing at her. "Kylo!" She yelled. Bailey, then, jumped on Kylo's back to help Nova. "Kylo, leave her alone!" She shouted.