About "Chicago"

King Of Pop,Michael Jackson (30), meets Prostitute, Chicago Adams (25), on Sunset Boulevard. She is a prostitute and this is her first night. Well, Michael's her first client and she's his first prostitute that he picks up. What's the odds of having the one and only international King Of Pop as your first client? This night changed both of their lives. Love blossoms. But there's a problem...he's engaged to Tatiana. His family, friends, businessmen and friends are not too keen on their relationship. Michael is head over heels for her but she said:"No strings attached". Michael wants to be her friend and help her. Based on Pretty Women, Obsessed, The Vow, Glitter, Twilight.

"Love makes you do crazy things to get the one you desire"~La'Kisha.

An amazing book with sad and sexy steamy moments. Always, please do consider commenting or maybe voting,requesting&suggesting:). Michael and I, we acknowledge your comments and suggestions. Most importantly, "Enjoy Youself" :).

This is the foreshadowing of true love.

Please consider voting and commenting on each chapter if you like it. Suggest, request. I reply and I'm kind.

Author- La'Kisha~ "Bring Peace, Healing and Love to the Earthlings and Planet Earth".

Thank You. :).