the new kids in school

A group of 6 kids were waiting in the hallway. 'Good to see you again Mr. Smith.' A guy with emerald green eyes and black hair in black clothes said to the headmaster. Wait what? Again? And did they knew each other? 'It's never good to see you Cam. That goes for all of you.' The headmaster said grumpy. I looked around and saw that all the policemen were gone. 'You still have the rooms you had last time. But for now we hav-.' The headmaster started. I decided this was my best change to take off. 'Thanks for fixing things with the police. But I'm going to go now. By Mr. Smith.' I said I waved to him and took a bite of the apple I stole from his desk. 'Wait you can't lea- No Cam you stay right there.' Mr. Smith said. He was too busy to keep the group under control. I walked to my room on the 3the floor. Right I told you I would explain.

There are 3 levels in the dorm. The first floor is for the kids that are just depressed and that kind of stuff. Not that bad. Then you come up to the second floor. With a view camera's here and there. That's for the kids who steal and act rebellion. Not that bad right? And then you come to the 3th floor. It is filled with camera's and even a metal detector with a guard next to it. It's for the crazy people. The psycho's and the freaks.

The guy who appeared to be Cam followed me. He observed me and walked next to me. 'The last time I was here you weren't here right?' He asked. I kept quiet. I didn't like to talk to people. 'I'm Cam. What is your name?' He asked. I just kept walking. Only the kids from the 3th floor are allowed to come there so he would stop walking next to me soon enough. I recognised the door to the library only one hall and I was at the stairs than it was just the second floor and then one more stairs to walk on and I was in my room. 'It's oke I'll find out soon enough.' He said smirking. He walked with me up to the second floor. 'Samantha You're back I see. Had a good trip?' A girl in black said smirking to me. Dammit. She always opened her mouth on the wrong moments. 'Samantha.' Cam repeated. 'See told you I would find out soon enough.' He said. He was smiling at me. Usually I would talk back I just wasn't in the mood. And I hated it when people kept hanging around when it was clear that they needed to stay away. Yes the last stairs. But to my surprise Cam still kept walking next to me. I walked through the metal detector. 'Empty your pockets.' The guard said. I took the pocket knife from my jacket and the butterfly knife from my vest and put them in the bag next to the guard. 'And now the ones out of your boots.' The guard said. I took the two small knives out of my boots and put them in the bag with the others. 'And now the scissors from your left pocket.' He said. 'Owh and I'm also going to need that extra pocket knife you're hiding on the inside of your jacket.' He said smirking. I did what he said and I needed to walk through the metal detector again. No beeping. I walked further and Cam followed me. He had nothing with him. I was close to the guard so in the beginning of the hall. I opened my door and saw that Cam walked into the room next to mine. Great now I also had to live next to that guy. It was Friday so I had the weekend to do absolutely nothing. It might be a reform school but we still had the weekends off. I let myself fall on the bed and fell asleep. I had a long day and I was really tired. Tomorrow I will figure out who those new kids are. I looked up at the dark sealing of my room and slowly my eyes closed and I fell in a deep sleep.