the prophecy

Monday again great. The lessons at our school were a little different than on most schools. We didn't have normal classes. Instead we had things like mythology and Latin that kind of stuff. Also we were stuck in the same classroom all day long. We get 7 minutes of lunch break around 12pm. But you had to stay in class. But half of the group didn't eat anything. The classes start at 6am and end at 3pm. 10 hours of hell. First two hours were history. Then we had Latin. And 2 other class I can't remember what they were. Not like it mattered anyways.

last two hours of class. Finally. I looked around. The classrooms were also different. It was basically a room with four white walls. It had a 2 small windows in the back and a door on the left all the way on the beginning of the room. It was like we were sitting in prison. The air seemed unable to breathe. I sat in front. I had to that is where the most troubled kids had to sit. 'So today we are going to talk about something really special.' Miss. Green started. She was the nicest teacher we had in this school. 'I'm going to tell you a story about a group of kids. And a prophecy. This story is called the prophecy of seven.' She said. I usually don't pay attention. But something about this story made me give my full attention to it. 'A long long time ago there was a war starting between heaven and hell. Every supernatural being that lived in both places that had nothing to do with it were afraid. They went to the only person they though could stop it. There was a woman. If she slept between the gates of heaven and hell she could see visions and prophecy's in her dreams. And only she could do that. She lived in both places. but one from heaven was unable to pass the gates. And that also goes the other way around. And so she did. The supernatural beings from both hell and heaven stood in front of the gates waiting for something to happen. For 10 hours they sat there no one moved and no one said anything. Then the woman woke up and her eyes were filled with terror. They had a golden glow over the colour of her eyes. "six children will answer to the call. On storm or fire the world will fall. It will start with the last dream. Then the earth child will scream." That was what the woman said when she woke up.' Miss Green said.

'But what does that mean?' A kid on the back of the class said. Miss Green continued her story. 'At that same night 3 kids in heaven and 3 kids in hell were born. They were the six that were send down to earth. The kids from hell were seen as hellhounds. Explaining the fire. And the kids from heaven were seen as angels. Flying in the sky and creating clouds. And then there comes rain. Explaining the storm. And one of them would not be able to save the earth child. the earth child that we are talking about is a girl. She will have great powers. Even though she doesn't know that. And just like the woman with the visions the girl could see them too. She would have a close connection to earth, heaven and hell. She would see things and hear things others can't. She would have dreams looking out on the future and the past. When she will have the dream about her own death it will start the ending. She will become sick. And like a banshee she will scream. Costing a wave that will destroy earth. Also she will break the gates of heaven and hell. Then all of them are free to go to each side. And even to earth. Causing the biggest war imaginable.' She explained. The same kid asked another question. 'But if this was around two thousand years ago how can those protectors be alive. And how will they know what girl it is. And when she will be born?' He asked. 'The protectors are immortal. They will wonder the earth until they know about the girl. The hellhounds are known to find every supernatural thing. And once the girl is old enough she will send out a strong sign. Something the protects all can feel even though they are on the other side of the world.' She explained. I wanted to know more about the story but the bell rang. I stood up and walked to the teacher to ask her in person but Clary grabbed my arm and dragged me out of class.