going back

'How did you know that this was my favourite?' I asked curious. 'I just know you.' She said looking mysterious at me. I wanted to ask more about it but she changed the subject. 'But anyways what happened between you and Cam when we were gone?' She asked. Her voice was a bit angry. 'What is it with you guys? Why do you and Ian hate Cam so much? I can understand why you hate Izzy but I don't understand it with Cam.' I said. I just needed to know it. I was getting really curious. And I was getting a bit annoyed that no one ever explained stuff to me. 'Well.. We knew each other before this school. Me, Ian, Cam, Izzy, Jackson and Davina. We grew up together. And Cam, Izzy and Davina had always been a group. Me, Ian and Jackson always have been a group as well. But Cam's group... They just all have a big darkness inside of them.' Clary explained. Jackson McCall and Davina Evans were the other two that arrived with them. 'Well nothing happened between me and Cam.' I answered her question. I still couldn't figure out what darkness she was talking about.

'But Sam try to get some more sleep. Tomorrow morning we're leaving. Back to prison.' Clary said. Yeah I was pretty tired. My head was still hurting and at least now I got the time to sleep. I closed my eyes and in an hour I fell asleep. I dreamed about the person in the fire again. But this time something else was going on. There was a bright golden light next to the person. The light came from a person. Because of the light a path was visible. It was a stone path that I couldn't see the ending from. My instinct told me that I had to follow it. I started walking and I followed the light in front of the path. Then I felt two arms softly pushing me. 'Sam!' A voice said. My eyes shot open and the dream disappeared. 'Finally you're awake I have been trying to wake you up for the past 7 minutes. You are a strong sleeper.' Clary said who was standing bend over me. 'Here I got you some clothes. You can change in the bathroom the guys will be here soon.' She said while she handed out a view clothes. I walked to the door on the right of the room and stepped in the small bathroom. I took of the hospital clothes and changed into the clothes that Clary gave me. It was a simple outfit. A black shirt, Black jeans and boots and a black leather jacket. Oh right totally forgot to tell you. In our school everyone wears black. And the only clothes I have are black and grey or dark blue. I realised now that I wasn't wearing my ring. Or the necklace my mom gave me 4 years ago! I sprinted out the bathroom. I looked on the table next to the bed but they weren't there. I rushed to the reception. And I left a confused Clary behind in the room 'Hi do you where did you put my stuff? I'm Samantha Brooks.' I said to the lady behind the desk. 'Owh yeah one moment.' The lady said. She stood up and came one minute later back with a small plastic bag. 'Here you go.' She said handing me the bag. They just stuffed my precious belongings in a plastic bag? I quickly put on my ring on my right hand and my silver necklace.

'You must really wanted to go back to class. Sins you rushed out of that room.' An familiar voice said. I looked up into big brown eyes. And black hair and a soft smile. 'Hi Jackson.' I said. I have talked to him a view times before. 'Yeah uhm slight changes of plans. Ian couldn't come. He needed to finish some school stuff. So he told me to go because he didn't want Cam to come alone. Mr. Smith is now making sure you can leave. Cam is with him.' Jackson explained. 'So with who do I drive?' Clary asked from behind me. 'You drive with me... And Sam you drive with Mr. Smith and Cam.' He said. He lowered his head and I could see the same tattoo that Clary and Ian have. Maybe it's because they are a group to like show it in a tattoo or something. 'Well don't just all stand there get to the cars.' Mr. Smith jelled.