Amnesia

But anyways Ian was flying over the school with me in his arms.
I looked down and I saw an explosion come from my room. My heart started beating faster and I started to breath faster. Oke now I was freaking out. Red flames were coming off of the building. A loud sharp alarm sound went off and you could hear the screams of people that were freaking out. The earth started shaking causing people to freak out even more. 'Sam you have to calm down.' Ian said. Suddenly Cam was beside us. He had dark wings. They looked devilish but angelic at the same time. It was darkness but light at the same time. 'We don't have any time. We have to do this now. If this gets worse. If the gates break..' Ian said to Cam. 'Give her to me. I'll do it.' Cam responded. Do what? What were they talking about. Ian flew away to the flaming building. 'Sam I need to tell you something.' Cam said. Well sir, don't know if you noticed but there is a lot you need to tell me. Like euhm youre a freaking angel. 'I've had this urge to protect you. And first I thought it was because of the prophecy. But..' he stopped talking. Suddenly his lips were pressed against mine. I forgot everything that had happened. I forgot that there was a fire belowe me. I forgot how Jeremy had ruined my life, and how much I hated him. Because it didn't matter. I was with Cam. 'I love you, and I'm so sorry that I have to do this.' He said. I wanted to say I love you back. But everything went black. 'Goodbye.' Was the last thing I heard, before everything changed.

'Nurse! She's waking up!' Some shouted. I had a lot of pain on my head. I felt that someone was holding my hand. I slowly opened my eyes. But the light was blinding so I closed them quickly again. 'Sir you have to wait outside.' A female voice said. The person that was helding my hand let go and walked away. I slowly opened my eyes again and blinked a view times to get used to the blinding light. 'Welcome back Samantha.' The nurse said smiling at me.
Where was I? What had happened? And most importantly... where was Cam? A view docters did some test and gave me some food and that kind of stuff. The nurses left and a guy with blond hair and bright blue eyes walked in. 'Hi babe. I love you so so much.' He said while he kissed me. 'What.. euhm...' I mumbled. Who in the world was this guy? 'What happened?' I asked. 'You forgot? Well I don't blame you. You had a motor crass. Remember? We were on our way home when this stupid guy bumbed into us. I just fell and had some little wounds. But you... you hit your head. I was so afraid that you were going to die. You've been in a coma for 3 weeks.' The guy explained. He sat next to me on a white chair. I was lying in a hospital bed.
'But wait where's Cam? What happened to the fire? And, and Ian and the others?' I asked. I started to panick. Maybe they got killed. Or the school burned down? 'Babe, hey, calm down. What are you talking about.' The guy said a bit conserned on a calming voice. He looked worried at me. He grabbed my hand. 'Maybe you should go sleep for a while.' The guy responded. The nurse nodded. I was pretty trired, and I didn't know what was going on. So I just went to sleep. I didn't want to deal with all of this right now.
'Hi Ethan how is she?' A girl asked. 'She said some weird stuff, she's sleeping now. I think she had some weird dream while she was in her coma.' The guy responded. So his name is Ethan. I woke up about 5 minutes ago. I didn't know how long I slept, but I didn't want to open my eyes. 'I'm so happy she's awake. I really missed her.' The girl said. 'Owh but I need to go again but i'll be back soon!' The girl said and I heard her leave. I opened my eyes and sat up. 'Babe are you oke? Did you sleep well?' Ethan asked. 'Yeah I'm fine.' I said. 'Luce was just here. She was really happy. She said she would come back tomorrow. Also the nurse said you had to stay here for another week. Just to make sure you're oke.' He said. Was Luce the girl from earlier? I knew this guy his name. But I still couldn't remember who he was. Or what happened with the others.