the truth

And I mean what could happen? I saw a cave near some water, so I ran in there and sat down against the wall. After about 10 minutes I heard voices coming closer. I heard voices yelling my name. Of course they were looking for me. I silently sat in the dark waiting for the voices to disappear in the distance. There suddenly was a bright light surrounding me, and in the middle of it there was a darkness. But it was more than just a light and darkness. You could feel the cold and the warmth, the fear and the love. In fear I ran and I wished that the light and the darkness would be destroyed. Out of nowhere a wave of water surrounded the light. It got flushed away in the storm of the water. Suddenly I felt very weak. What was going on? 'SAM?!' I heard Jeremy shout from behind me. 'Stay away from me.' I yelled. While I said that a shot of fire came from my hands into the direction of Jeremy. I was freaking out but I almost couldn't stand anymore. I turned around trying to get away. When I saw a different bright light and something that seemed like fire. But when the light got closer I saw people. I saw someone who looked like he was on fire. Well he was the fire. The light and the fire faded away and I looked at two familiar eyes. 'Cam?' I mumbled. I felt that someone lifted me up but the light was still too bright to see anything. I closed my eyes and I got taken away. Without even realising I fell asleep.

I slowly opened my eyes. When I looked around me I saw that I was.... wait.. I was in Cam's room. How? Why? 'Sam are you oke?' I heard Cam say. I looked beside me and saw that Cam was staring at me with more concern than I have ever seen. I felt terrible but I ignored all of that, I stood up and walked towards Cam. 'You need to tell me what is going on. And you're going to tell me right now.' I said freaked out. 'Everything that you have heard about that prophecy is true. Sam.. You are the girl from the prophecy. The reason that me, Clary, Ian, Jackson, Izzy and Davina are here is because we were send to protect you. We couldn't tell you because when you knew your powers would only grow stronger.' Cam said. 'How could you have kept this from me! I am going to die! The explosion the library that was my fault wasn't it?' I replied. 'Sam you need to calm down. You don't have your powers under control so when your emotions get too strong you'll release some of your powers without knowing it. Every time that happens your powers go stronger.' Cam said. The door swung open and Jeremy and Jake walked in. 'Hello brother.' Jake said smirking. 'Just give us the girl and this could all be over. We could go back to our homes in hell and you won't have to be stuck here much longer.' Jake said. 'It's a simple task Cam. I should have finished this trouble sooner.' Jeremy said. What? How could he betray me with this? 'I thought you were my friend.' I yelled to Jer while I stepped closer But Cam pulled me back and stood in front of me. 'You are the reason that were all stuck here. If the gates would be broken I could go back where I belong. There wouldn't be a right or wrong. My mother send me here because she was afraid of what would happen to a half-blood. But when the demons and the angels would come to earth, there would soon be more half-bloods.' Jeremy said angry. I can't believe it. My best friend used me. He just wants to kill me. I looked around and saw that a darkness had filled the room. Someone appear from behind Jeremy and Jake. Ian came running in and the room filled itself with eye-blinding light. I felt someone lifting me up and I got dragged out of the room. I looked up and saw that Ian had... were those wings? You know I'm not even surprised anymore. I just heart that I am going to die with magical powers that would let demons and angry angels come to earth and I would probably destroy half of the earth with me into my death. Not to mention my best friend who tries to kill me to make this fate come sooner.