Chapter 12

Mia's POV

The next day, I finally got the permission to leave the nurse's room. How I long the outside world! (Outside the nurse room, that is)

Just as I walked outside the door, I was welcomed by that person, that has made my lips curled up a smile.  He was waiting for me with a bouquet of flower. He do looks kinda funny though because it's not every day I see him like this.

"Hey why are you laughing?" He asked, with a slight blush on his face.

"Nah, it's nothing. You just look so cute that's all." I said as I tried to pat his head. He just clicked his tongue at me and held my hand leaving me a little bit blush.

"Tch, I'm not cute Mia. If you said that again, I will have to punish you then." He said with a smirk on his face.

I smiled at him mischievously.
"Oh Victor, you're SOOO cute! " I said that out loud. The expression on his face was so priceless, that I couldn't stop laughing.

Then his mouth suddenly curled up into a smirk. I was still laughing when suddenly I realized he was already in front of me. Closer than I thought actually. I backed away a little from him to keep distance but he kept moving forward until I hit something hard and cool on my back. It's a wall.

'Great, how am I going to escape now? '
Before I could think, Victor slammed the wall with his hand, while the other one was still holding the flowers. I could feel my face heat up that instance. I quickly looked away from him. However, using his hand to make me look up to him, he said,

"Don't say I didn't warn you."

Saying that, his face was getting closer and closer, as if he was about to lean in to kiss me.

"Yo, lovebirds!" A voice called out, shocking the both of us. However, Victor didn't seem to budge from his place. I was already flustered on how to escape from him.

It seems like it was only Violet. I sighed of relief knowing that it wasn't anybody else. Violet was with Alex and Dylan(eventually). I swear that if anybody sees my face right now it will be as red as a tomato right now.

Victor glared at them, sharp.

"What do you want? Can't you see I'm busy? " still not moving from the position. Violet just laughed.

"Seriously, don't you know that we are in the academy right now?" She said.
Finally, Victor let go of me with a heavy sigh and saying fine.

"Hey, what about we go to the amusement park at Troll Valley? Today is their first day of opening! After all,the principal gave us holidays for a week."
Alex said.

"An amusement park?! Count me in!" I said, energetically. Everyone laughed at seeing me jumping up and down from excitement.

"OK then. Meet us at the portal at 1:00 pm."

Time skip~~~

I was ready to go! Wearing this: