Chapter 16

Third person POV

The blond-haired girl was pushed back to the bars, slamming it hard as the power that was hidden inside of her supposedly best friend unleashed.
Her eyes turned completely red and the thing on her back started to move. Faster and faster the thing move and suddenly it bursted open through her clothes, revealing the same giant pair of black wings that was on that day.

Mia hunched as her wings slowly spreading like it was a about to take flight. Lucy was already in the position to attack back if her friend attack her but it was silent. Everything went silence. This was the chance to call for help.

"Dylan, Violet, Alex... I need you right now!" Said Lucy. But little did she know that as soon as she calls them, a figure swiftly approached her and knocking her down by pushing her to the wall of the cell with one of her elements: earth. The impact was so hard that the wall broke and Lucy was sent flying a kilometre from the wall.

She coughed up blood a bit and slowly rising from her fall. She was ready to freeze Mia with her mind but that girl is out of control and she is powerless right now. Slowly, Mia approached her giving deadly stares and both of her hand was rising up in the sky.

One hand controls the water and the other controls earth. Her eyes becoming redder and redder by the minute and they seems like it was shining. Her face was straight as she comands the elements to attack Lucy. Lucy did well on dodging some of it but was caught off guard as the water turned into ice and reformed to blades of ice.

As Mia lower her hand and pointing them towards Lucy, the ice blades turned to Lucy's direction and with full speed crash towards it's target. The earth shakes and rumbled as the blades hit the ground, leaving dust floating around the area where Lucy has been before.

Everything went quiet when suddenly an object jumped out from the dust and landed on the ground a few feets away from her. Blood dripping on the ground, but that didn't leave any impression to Mia. Lucy was standing there, barely standing with her body covered with scratches and blood.

"Heh, it's that all you got, monster?! Well let me show you mine." Lucy snarled at her. She wiped the blood that came out from her mouth and ripped her sleeves, revealing a pheonix tattoo on her shoulder. Her nails suddenly becomes longer and sharper. The next thing you knew is that she dug her nails on the tattoo hard until blood came out of it.

As soon as the blood came in contact with the tattoo, it started to shine. Fire came out of it and started to spread it's fire around Lucy's whole body. The fire was intense that even the holder of the power was screaming in pain.

Her body began to grow in height and her blonde hair was replaced by the raging fire while her whole body was nothing but fire, leaving only the face untouched by the flame. She was like a giant flame, ready to burn everything in sight.

"Now Mia, let the fun begin shall we?" Lucy said as her body transformation was complete. Her attacks were powerful as she sends countless of fire balls towards Mia. "Hahaha,how's that Mia? You like it? I trained years for this,just to get my revenge with you. Your powers will only get people around you hurt just like that boyfriend of yours! What a pity of him to have such a worthless partner like you! He should be dating me!

Oh and your so-called mom. Don't get me started, she was a very powerful elf and I admired her for a long time as one of her soldiers but she preferred you than me! I've been by her side longer than you but she abandoned me for a monster!" Lucy swirled down fastly towards Mia and grabbed her neck, lifting her in the air. Although Lucy's hand was on fire, it didn't burned Mia's neck.

"You always took my life away from me! And you took everybody else's too. That's why you are a freaking monster that ought to be dead by now!" She snarled at her. But Mia didn't give any response.