BS: his favorite body part

Sasuke: your legs. Sasuke loves the curves of your legs. He runs his hands up and down your calf while you guys are chilling. Plus he can use your thighs as pillows.

Naruto: your smell. As much as you wash your body with soap Naruto insists you smell like ramen. Whenever he's close to you, you can catch him getting a whiff. You once caught him trying to replace your hair products with ramen broth.

Itachi: he loves your lips. He says their soft and rosy. He doesn't like too much PDA, but he often steals small kisses when no ones looking. You're not complaining though.

Tobi: Tobi loves your belly. He likes to use it as a pillow and when you're playing with him it's his prime target to tickle. He likes to snuggle his head into your stomach when he's tired and you never push him away.

Jiraya: boobs. No shocker there. Jiraya loves your boobs. He likes touching them, he likes when he hugs you and he can feel your boobs against his chest, and he likes staring at them. More than anything though he likes how they bounce when you walk or fight. Your boobs are a gift from God is his eyes.

Neji: he will never tell anyone else, but Neji absolutely loves your eyes. He likes the way they sparkle when you see him and he knows that the love they hold is only for him. He loves how your eyes twinkle with emotion. He often feeds you cheesy lines about your eyes that makes you blush. No one believes you when you tell them that though.

Lee: as much as this surprised you Lee loves your butt. He says it's the 'perfect example of your flowering youth'. Neji blushed when he yelled this at the first time. Guy started crying, but Lee grabbed you and told Guy-Sensei that you were his.

Deidara: as luscious as Deidara's hair is he likes yours more. He likes to brush and play with your hair like you two are at a girls sleep over.

Haku: to Haku your hands are precious. He always makes sure that not a drop of blood lands on them. He loves how pure and soft your hands are. You two almost always have your hands intertwined, even when you go into battle.