BS: sleeping

Haku: his arm supports your neck and your head rests lightly on Haku's chest.

Neji: you two are simple. You both lie facing each other. Neji will sometimes stroke your hair as you lay one hand on his bare chest

Shino: you always start sleeping separate, but you have a tendency to roll over and grab what you can. Shino would never tell you, but he thinks it's cute.

Kakashi: when your on missions together you always end up sitting in between his legs. With his arms tightly wrapped around you.

Iruka: you get cold at night and Iruka just so happens to be your very own heater. It's the opposite for him. You're always cold but he loves it. Your head is tucked under his and you both hug the other in your sleep. The blanket always seems to be forgotten below the waist.

Itachi: when you two sleep it's very cuddly. Your both a tangled mess of limbs, but your always comfortable. You two are like puzzle pieces.

Hidan: with Hidan it's he complete opposite of Itachi. Yes you are tangled together, but you both kick and punch in your sleep. At the end of the day though Hidan spoons you with your arms hugged around yourself.

Tobi: at first Tobi was surprising cold when he slept with you. He would always sleep facing the other direction, but you hug his from behind with your legs around his waist and your arms around his shoulders. When Tobi gets  to warm he'll turn towards you and hug you.