BS: you save him

Sasuke: you got separated from your team, team seven, and you were running along the trees quickly after hearing Sasuke's yell.

The person they were fighting stretched out their neck and was aiming st Sasuke. You didn't have time to do anything but jump in front of him. The persons fangs dug into your skin. Pain set your body ablaze. Before you passed out you managed to grab the things  neck and cut off it's head.

You woke up in Sasuke's lap. They explained to you what happened. You guys had a long few days ahead of you.

You popped up (with much pain) and groaned before reaching into your pouch and holding up a heaven scroll with a playful smile. Sasuke sighed before pushing you back down on his lap with a blush.

Kiba: you and Shikamaru has just finished with the red head. Your mission was to get Sasuke back. It was important and all but you hadn't seen or heard or smelled your boyfriend at all in the last few hours.

Suddenly the scent of blood hit your nose. Familiar blood. You sprint across the trees and find Kiba climbing out of a river with a huge wound on his abdomen. You panicked and ran up to him As you got closer you also noticed Akamaru's state. You quickly use your medical jutsu to heal them both to the best of your ability.

Just then a man with two heads of blue hair and half a monster body climbed out of the water as well. You could smell Kiba's blood on him. Your eyes widened in rage and you held your hand out. It was dangerous to use the kekkei genkai with this low of chakra, but you weren't thinking about yourself right now.

"Storm release: first configuration- rain of blood." (Anybody get the reference?) A bunch of Kunai made out of lightning and raging wind shot at the man. He couldn't block them fast enough and ended up with major injuries, but he wasn't dead yet. You let out a throaty growl before releasing another wave this time double the amount of blades. This time one lodged itself into his neck and disappeared letting the man die of blood loss. He fell to the ground and you all sighed in relief.

The four of  got yourselves in order before continuing the mission to brink Sasuke back.

Naruto: you were racing towards the fire boarder. Naruto and Sasuke were fighting and you weren't sure you could trust them anymore. You scowled and picked up your pace.

Just as your arrived you saw a black figure kick Naruto deep into the lake. You burst out and caught him, but you ended up being dragged down in the water to.

You very well knew you couldn't get in the middle of this fight so you did the only thing you could do. You kissed him. When you share any kind of bodily liquid with someone it immediately heals them and transfers your chakra to them.

His eyes shot open under water and you both swam to the top. You were completely drained. Naruto had a lot of chakra. Most people only need a little, but with the nine tailed fox he has virtually infinite chakra and the tailed best just takes and takes. You've never told him this before. You didn't want him to worry.

As you two broke the water you hobbled over to the edge of the woods and collapsed. Naruto called out to you, but immediately his focused turned back to Sasuke.

"Bring him home Naruto. You're the only one" you choked it before you passed out.

Sasuke still got away, but Naruto was hardly injured. He had the chance to pursue Sasuke, but saved you instead.

Shikamaru: you and Lee raced towards the initial team that went out to save Sasuke. You two were left behind, but Lee suddenly came to you, grabbed you, and stared running. Shikamaru left you behind on this so you followed Lee. Sasuke was your friend to, and you wanted him back just as much as everyone else did.