BS: you get jealous

Shino: Shino has been very distant lately. There was a new female ninja in town and you wondered if that was the root of your problems.

Sasuke: girls constantly fell at Sasuke's feet. You were Used to it. Kinda. Sometimes girls would get close enough that it made you feel complicated. One time a girl even jumped him and kissed him on the lips. You were angry for days and wouldn't talk to him. He tried to be all stoic but after a day he couldn't take it anymore.

Lee: he is always preaching about youth. Every once and awhile he would latch onto a girl and it would make you jealous. Instead of getting angry though, you tend to worry. What if you loose your youth and he doesn't like you anymore? In the end he always comes back to you and piles on the compliments. They make you feel happy and a little less concerned.

Itachi: Itachi is cold to everyone, but every once and awhile he'll bring up a girl from his his childhood. He always tells you what happened to her, by you can't help but feel like there was love and that she has a part of his heart that you can never have.

Hidan: he flirts constantly. Yeah, you're a badass, but it always gets on your nerves. When he least expects it you cut him to tiny, tiny pieces and tell him all about how angry you are.

Deidara: you watch as a girl that was a million times prettier than you flirted with your boyfriend Dei. He didn't seem at all interested in you anymore. Tears pricked at your eyes and you left the restaurant without  telling him. You have him the silent treatment for days until you finally burst and yelled at him. He apologize and held you while you cried.