BS: you get sick

Gaara: he doesn't get sick, so the first time it happens to you he freaked out. Temari ended up coaching him on how to take care of someone when they're sick. It was.... interesting to say the least. He takes really good care of you though. well he tries to When he's not spilling soup or water on you.

Kakashi: he worries, but he's also busy. You take care of yourself all day, but he does make food for you in the morning and to eat throughout the day. He puts your medicines and water  near you. He makes sure never to leave your side when he has time with you.

Naruto: he's always had to do things himself. Take care of himself. As much as an airhead as he seems to be, he's actually really caring and sweet. He knows just how to take care of you. He tucks you in, brings you water, beings you medicine and anything else you need or ask for. He can't cook himself, but Sasuke and Sakura help him with that part.

Neji: he's always softer when you're sick. He touches you like you're a fragile plate. He's not that good at taking care of people but he knows how to tell Hinata exactly why to do. His body is always cold. He snuggles with you to cool you down even if he's burning up.

Shino: he's like your very own silent nurse. He takes care of you like a pro. He gives you massages and let's you wear his large coats. He checks on you several times. Each time after he finishes one of your chores.

Shikamaru: it's suck a drag to take care of you and he makes sure you know. Every time he does something for you he says his catch phrase before napping with you. He doesn't take care of you as well as someone else would but he stays with you and sleeps with you to make sure you're alright.