BS: first kiss

Naruto: your first was a quick and surprising one. It was your first day and Naruto ran into you. You both fell down and kissed.

Shikamaru: it was exactly what you would expect from Shikamaru. You were both laying down watching the clouds. He randomly turned to you and kissed your lips when he thought you were asleep.

Kakashi: this kiss was heated and sensual. When you both arrived to his apartment after a long day of training and you getting back from a mission he grabbed your backside and smashed your face against his. When you got a little further you fell asleep on him.

Gaara: this one was a complete surprise to you. You were both walking down town and some adult threw a stone your eye. He rushed you back to the Kazekage tower and he treated you. He looked at you sadly and apologized before laying his lips down on your own.

Iruka: Iruka was a sweet and caring man. You finally just got your own class of first graders and they were all over he place. It was nap time for them and you had finally just put the last one down. A loud explosion came from the next room and you sprinted out to make sure everyone was as okay. It just so happened you guys' rooms were across each other. Your lips met once and you big snapped back.

Once all the kids were gone and you were heading home Iruka ran to catch up with you. He walked you home and you thanked him with another deeper kiss on his lips.