BS: holding hands

Gaara: you don't hold hands in public but when Gaara is working or you two are spending down time together his hand always finds a way to intertwine with yours.

Lee: he loved holding your hand. In fact it's rare to see your hands apart. Even when you train you and Lee would challenge each other to fight with your hands locked. Guy found it very "youthful"

Shikamaru: you both take things at your own speed and neither of you really care about showing affection as long as you know the other is with you. When you watch clouds together your head will find its way in Shikamaru's chest and your hands find the other.

Sometimes if Shikamaru gets bold he'll let you hold his hand in public inside of his pocket.

Kiba: Kiba is more of kissing guy, but he can be romantic when he wants to be. He usually has his arm wrapped around you, but when he gets serious or bashful about you, you will take his hand.

Sasuke: Sasuke likes to show people what's his, but he's not touchy feely and he needs to keep up his reputation. However when you sleep next to him or when he thinks you can't tell he'll grab your hand and squeeze it.

Naruto: he's not as crazy as Lee, but Naruto is pretty lovely dovey. You however aren't as wild and upbeat as he is. When he can tell your nervous or just need a boost his hand is always open and me makes sure you know.