BS: first date

Deidara: BOOM! Another one of Deidara's clay bombs exploded in the air. You cheered as the sparks rained down on you two. Your date was amazing so far. Earlier he let you make things out of clay and now you two were watching your creations explode. He grabbed the last one and threw it in the air. Just like the others it exploded.

"Let's go back un." You followed Deidara back to the base. You were ready to greet everyone and tell them how awesome blowing things up with your boyfriend was, but no one was there. You looked around and then at Deidara with a questioning look.

"They all left so we can have a night together un" you jumped up and hugged your boyfriend while he blushed.

"Best. Date. Ever!"

Naruto:
"C'mon Naruto. I know we need to train to get stronger but I'm tired". You whined to your boyfriend of two months. You guys trained together but that was about it. Nothing ever happened between you two. You were starting to question whether or not he actually liked you or not.
Suddenly Naruto's face lit up.

"Sorry (y/n) I've got to go!" He chirped. You sighed. You doubted he even heard you. You went back to you house and flopped on the bed after a nice long bath. You were in the kitchen fixing yourself something to drink when a loud knock distracted you. Opening the door you saw your blonde boyfriend. He had one hand behind his back and the other scratching the back of his neck.

"Hehe hi. I was thinking maybe we could hang out together tonight" Naruto asked nervously. You nodded and let him in, but before he entered he handed you a bunch of flowers and blushed explaining how Sakura helped him pick them out just for you. Smiling, you took them from his and put them in a vase while he sat down on your couch.

"Want to watch a movie?" You asked him. Naruto's face went bright red and you looked down. You were only in your underwear and a sweatshirt and your hair was wet hanging down. You rushed to your room to change, but Naruto caught your arm and sat you next to him. You smiled and snuggled up to him while you two watched his favorite movie together. You both fell asleep on the couch bundled up together. An adorable sight which Kakashi will see the next morning.

Kakashi:
"Not now Kakashi. I'm not in the mood" you complained to your boyfriend who snuck up behind you and started running his hands down your curves as you looked through paperwork. It had been a very busy week for you and you only got to see Kakashi for less than an hour through the days. You had both been loaded with missions lately. Being an ANBU was cool and all, but it was nonstop work for you and your boyfriend. Kakashi sighed and sat down on the desk where your paperwork lays.

"When will you be done?" He whined like a toddler.

"I'm a bit" you caught answered to get rid of him. He sighed once again and took out his icha icha paradise book. You scoffed and pushed his off your desk.

"Let me finish and I'll pay attention to you" Kakashi got up and pulled down his mask to kiss you. You stopped him with a finger to his lips. He pouted and walked out of your office. You were usually busy when he wasn't. You being one of the few medical nin kept you extremely busy. You never had any time to yourself. You sigh as you finish your last part of the paperwork. With perfect timing Kakashi popped his head on your office.

"I'm done now" you said. Giggling at his occasional childishness. He grabbed your hand and dragged you out of your building and to the market. You guys walked around late into the night for whatever you wanted. Clothes, jewelry, ninja tools, books, you name it Kakashi bought it for you. After a fun and tiring day you took a bath with your beloved and went to bed.

Kiba:
"Hey! That's my ex right there with another boy. Can you please hold my hand so I don't look alone?" A boy with brown hair and red marks on his face asked you. A small white dog accompanied the cute boy. You nodded shyly and took the boys hand. You two walked around the market for a bit and had some tea and lunch before you realized you never saw a couple. You looked at him with a small pout as he laughed.

"This was fun. Let's go on another date" The boy yelled as he ran the other direction, but not without planting a kiss on your red face.

Neji: you had just returned from a long and exhausting mission. You wanted. Nothing more than to relax after taking a bath.

Instead, however, Lee and his energy stopped you by the gates. He was your friend so you didn't mind talking like this usually, but like you said you were exhausted. Once you mad it to your house you let out a long sigh.

"What happened? Why are you sighing?" Another voice chirped. You let an annoyed smile sneak on to your face as you turned around only to see Tenten on your couch. She hops up and gives you a big hug.

You two chit chat for awhile before she finally leaves. You sigh in relief as you put your bag down and climb up the stairs. Right as your foot hits the first step there's a knock at your door.

You could feel the veins popping out of your head as you stomp towards the door. You rip it open and yell.

"What? What could anyone else possibly want?" You yell.

"I'll come back then" a smooth voice answers. You panic when you realize it was the boyfriend Neji. You quickly apologize and let him in. But he refuses. You give him a weird look before he picks you up princess style and carries you over to his compound. You both flirt until he sets you down in his room.

He shows you to the hot spring and takes a bath with you. He washes your hair and body before you get out. He lays out some clothes for you *cough cough his clothes cough cough* You change and meet Neji back in his room. You're met with Hinata setting up food and deserts. Neji walks behind you and hugs you. He guides you into his room.

Neji lays you down and gives you a massage as you both eat the desserts.

You fell asleep in your boyfriends arms. You both somehow got the next few days off.