THREE½;

A/N:this chapter 3.5, meaning continuation of the previous chapter. hence, it won't contain many words.

                                                                          ----

Third Person P.O.V:

Taehyung's mind set up the best, logical explanation for this situation.

'Okay, maybe it's just because I haven't watched porn in a while.'

Taehyung nodded at the thought, he loathed Jungkook anyways. He was quite sexually tensed the past week, so it had made sense why one should feel this way. It made him gag a little, thinking about what he was going to pleasure himself to.

 Taehyung slid his pants down and took off his top, rummaging through his closet for a perfect outfit. He found a white top that Jimin got him for his birthday with some black pants. Taehyung put on his new set of clothes, and looked in the mirror whilst fixing his hair.

'Eh, looks fine

'Eh, looks fine.' Taehyung thought.

Taehyung was about to grab his cellphone and step out of his house, but flinched when someone barged into his room.

"Yah!, who is it?" Taehyung said in a fast pace, considering he was not expecting the sudden action.

The door opened swiftly, revealing a messy Jungkook. He stepped into Taehyung room, gracefully setting his eyes upon the younger, checking him out.

"Hey puppy, where are you going?" Jungkook asked

"None of your business!" Taehyung harshly replied.

"I'm your hyung-"

Taehyung pushed pass Jungkook, and shut the door behind him. Jungkook was astonished by the younger's attitude, he was quite different from when Taehyung used to be an early-teenager.

'Hmm, I love a good challenge.' Jungkook licked his lips at the thought.

                                                                     ----

A/N: sorry I haven't been updating, FRICKING SCHOOL IS STARTING- ASDFGHJKL.