FOUR;

Third Person P.O.V

Taehyung stepped on the subtle grass of his front lawn, dragging his eyes to look at the house beside him. 

'That's Yoongi's...' He thought.

He took a few steps and twisted the doorknob of his friend's house, not requiring to knock as they have always entered each other's grounds without permission, they were almost like family. 

"Taetae is here!"

Taehyung heard Jimin's squeaky voice come from upstairs, clearly from Yoongi's room. He entered his friend's room, only to be tightly hugged by Jimin. 

"Yes- finally you're here," Jimin grinned

Taehyung let out a dull sigh from his nose, and spoke in a soft tone.

"Yes, I am."

Jimin grabbed Taehyung's arm and pulled him over, seating the tall boy on Yoongi's bed. "Tae, please tell this dumbass not to drink alcohol at such a young age." Jimin huffed, crossing his arms. 

"What— I'm 18." Yoongi rolled his eyes, and took a sip of the beer that was in his hand. 

Taehyung ignored the two, it wasn't as if he was upset, he was tensed. He tried to hack in earlier, and he forgot to shut his laptop down. 

'I hope Noona or Jungkook don't get to access it.' Taehyung held his breath.

' Taehyung held his breath

"Argh, fuck it." Taehyung groaned, leaning in and snatched Yoongi's bottle. Yoongi was confused to the younger's sudden action, Taehyung barely commits any rebellious things. Taehyung took a huge gulp which had Jimin screaming for Taehyung to stop. 

"Tae—I swear to god!" Jimin yelled. 

Taehyung set his head back, his eyes were slowly feeling heavy. Yoongi and Jimin watched a movie together, giggling at the comedy movie displayed on the laptop screen. The smell of the scented candle helped Taehyung drift himself to some sleep, which he hadn't been receiving for the past few days.