THREE;

Taehyung's P.O.V:

I entered into my room, that was now all cleaned up. I sat back down and switched my laptop back on, hoping all my data is saved and I can resume finishing my task. I flinched as the bright light flashed in my eyes, causing me to lift my hands up, shading my eyes. I turn my head back, setting my hands down and groaned at the sight.

"No- No NO!" I groaned, banging my fists on my desk

"No- No NO!" I groaned, banging my fists on my desk. If it weren't for Jungkook and Jennie interrupting me, none of this would happen.

"STUPID JUNG-"

"Kook~"

I was cut off by a voice passing through the thin walls of my apartment.

"Mhm~ Jungkook." Jennie's voice faded.

I knew exactly what was happening in the room next to mine, so I chose to ignore it. I was trying to focus on re-launching the project I was working on, but the moans of the two kept distracting me. The moans kept continuing, until I had enough. I shut my laptop down, and stormed out of my room, walking towards my sister's room. I was about to knock but a moan was heard again.

"Oh god, this feels so good!"

It was Jungkook, I grit my teeth in annoyance. I just decided to leave and let them be, thinking it's ridiculous to interrupt the couple. I shut my door, and jumped on top of my bed.

'God, why do his moans sound so...attractive?' I pondered.

I shook my head at the thought, it was vile to think as such. I felt my boxers tighten, and whimpered.

"Stop." I told myself. 

Jungkook's moans...it started to make me feel hot. It was getting louder and louder, not because Jungkook himself was moaning louder, it was because I was moving closer to the sound. I couldn't help it, my cock was clenching as it was getting hard. I palmed my clothed member and bit my lip, preventing making any noises.