FIVE;

Third Person P.O.V

Taehyung felt bright rays flashing in eyes, flinching, he woke up. He looked upon his surroundings and tried to recall what had occurred the night before.

'Wasn't I supposed to be in my bed?' He thought.

He got off the couch, walking towards the kitchen preparing coffee for himself; Taehyung flinched once again, since he heard some shuffling come towards the hallways and out popped Jungkook.

"Ah, Tae." Jungkook said in a raspy voice than usual as the man just woke up.

" Jungkook said in a raspy voice than usual as the man just woke up

"What do you want?" Taehyung replied harshly.

"Woah, what's with the attitude? Just yesterday you were complimenting me,"

Taehyung couldn't recall, but the more he thought about it the more he began to remember.

"I was just—just drunk." Taehyung defended himself.

Jungkook just chucked, and prepared his breakfast.

"So, Taehyung what made you drink last night? I thought you were an innocent little boy,"

"My friend made me—also did you by chance touch my laptop?" Taehyung drifted the topic, feeling nervous under his skin if his secret that only Jimin knew of, was uncovered. Jungkook shook his head, and walked towards Taehyung, waiting to get himself a cup of coffee.

"So, you got a girlfriend?" Jungkook suddenly asked the younger.

Taehyung looked away immediately, his cheeks flushing a deep shade of red.

'Should I tell him? What if he's homophobic?' Taehyung thought to himself.

Taehyung tightened his fist, if the other was homophobic it'd give him another reason to dislike the other male.

"No, I like boys

"No, I like boys." Taehyung stated.

Jungkook widened his eyes, and almost lost grip of his cup. Although, he had noticed the little signs Taehyung would pass here and there. Taehyung would actually be never be interested in girls, he'd never talk about them romantically nor sexually but since Taehyung was young at the time, Jungkook didn't suspect anything.