EIGHTEEN;

Third Person P.O.V

"BamBam?"

Taehyung said, nearly dropping his things onto the floor. BamBam hastily held Taehyung's belongings in his arms, preventing it from dropping.

"Hey, Taehyung." BamBam greeted with a smile, which made Taehyung utterly confused. 

Didn't he just send me to jail? Why is he here then?

"Why the bloody fuck are you here?" Taehyung bluntly questioned, "I felt guilty, V. You didn't even steal such a huge amount of money," BamBam explained. 

Taehyung bit his lip, and wondered how the older could be so kind-hearted. "I know you're not a bad person, I'm sure you had your reason for stealing it." Taehyung kind of felt like crap after hearing his words, there was no appropriate reason for stealing it. The latter couldn't help but to take advantage of the situation, "Uh, yeah. I was short of money and-" Taehyung stopped, "Had to help pay the apartment rent. You know, since Noona's boss cut her salary since she was late that month." Taehyung managed to lie.

Taehyung, you're going to fucking hell.

"You can stay with me for a while, if you'd like." BamBam offered, Taehyung's eyes lit up at that. "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!" Taehyung beamed, hugging the older tightly. "W-Woah, too tight-" BamBam choked, "Oop, sorry." 

BamBam approached the inspector, "Sir, I would like to drop my charges on Kim Taehyung." BamBam stated. The inspector arched his eyebrow, "Are you sure?" BamBam nodded, "I just found out that my little brother spent that money on a horror game." 

The inspector squinted his eyes slightly, "Are you being forced to say this? Don't be afraid to tell us anything," BamBam chucked nervously, "No no, if you'd like, I can show you evidence."

The inspector let out a sigh, and didn't question the male further. BamBam filled the amount that needed to be paid, which made Taehyung's stomach tighten. Taehyung felt so guilty, "I promise to pay you back, I promise!" Taehyung noted. BamBam rolled his eyes, "Taehyung, it's fine. Anyways, let's head back to my place." Taehyung nodded his head at that. 

"Omygod!" Taehyung babbled, "Your place is huge as fuck, dude." BamBam didn't reply, just carried Taehyung's stuff into his house. Taehyung sat on the couch, admiring his surroundings. BamBam had left Taehyung alone in his living room, only to come back with two cups of tea. "Here you go," BamBam said, handing Taehyung a cup of tea. "Should make you feel better." BamBam grinned.

Taehyung smiled, "BamBam, you didn't have to do this-"