TWENTY ONE [M];

Third Person P.O.V

"Sh, don't make a noise baby boy. Don't want your Bammie to hear you."

Taehyung proceeded to look behind him, it was Jungkook. His hair covered his eyes slightly, it seemed as if he hadn't trimmed them in a while. The other's eyes were dark, but only began to soften when he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist. 

"Take a seat, Tae." Jungkook offered, pointing at the passenger seat next to him. 

Taehyung obliged, shutting the door as he did so. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have acted like that," Jungkook said, looking down at his lap. "It's okay, hyung," Taehyung grinned, the older let out a dull sigh. Taehyung gasped as he felt Jungkook's fingers trail across his thigh, "I missed you, so much puppy."

Taehyung let out a breathy moan as Jungkook palmed the younger's clothed cock, "I've been craving you for weeks," Jungkook mentioned, Taehyung felt a chill down his spine as Jungkook's lips formed into a sly smirk. 

Taehyung's cock began to harden, which is exactly what Jungkook wanted. "J-Jungkook," Taehyung called, "It's hyung to you, baby boy."

Taehyung whimpered at that, shuffling around his seat, whining for the other's touch. "What about BamBam?" The younger questioned, which made Jungkook roll his eyes. "Doesn't matter, he'll manage," 

Jungkook began to lick his pale lips, "Forget about him, all I want you to think about is me tonight." 

Taehyung's eyes were set on Jungkook's, the older male looked gorgeous under the dim lights of the parking lot. Jungkook's shirt was tight, which made his nipples slightly visible, the sight made Taehyung's cock twitch. "Like what you see?" Jungkook said cockily, as he lightly squeezed the other's bulge. 

"Y-yes, I do," Taehyung admitted, which made Jungkook chuckle. "You sure? I see your eyes set on that BamBam," Jungkook sneered, "No hyung, I only want you."

Jungkook felt his cock harden as he noticed Taehyung's stockings, they were white, that fit perfectly with his milky thighs. "Did you wear this just to tease me, huh?" Jungkook teased, Taehyung hesitantly nodded as a response. "Such a slut for your hyung, aren't you?"

"Yes, I'm a slut, I'm your slut." Taehyung moaned, Jungkook slid the other's jeans off completely. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's cock through his boxers, "Hyung, please stop teasing," Taehyung requested. Jungkook eyes darkened, "You're not the one who makes the orders here, slut."

Nonetheless, Jungkook pulled Taehyung's cock out. The younger's member was painfully erect, and oozed out pre-cum. Jungkook used his palm to spread the pre-cum around the member, steadily stroking the other. The older grabbed the other's chin, pulling the other closer, Jungkook smashed his rough lips onto Taehyung's. Their lips moved in sync, as Jungkook pumped Taehyung's cock.