TWO;

Taehyung's P.O.V:

"I'm back, puppy."

I scowled at the pet name.

"I'm not a fucking puppy!"

I could see that asshole's smirk grow wider after my remark, the way he licked his pale lips indicated that he was planning something in that head of his. Jennie gasped, though not as if she was very surprised, Jungkook and I would fight all the time.

"Taehyung, respect my boyfriend!" Jennie scolded, crossing her arms.

'B-Boyfriend?' I mentally screamed.

"Noona! Y-You guys broke up when I was 15," I stated, with hesitation shown both in my sentence and the way I said it. Jungkook eyed me with a dirty look, he loved how much I was in denial of this situation.

'God this asshole.' I grit my teeth.

"No, we're together

"No, we're together. Kookie just migrated to Busan, but now he's back!" Jennie chuckled, hugging Jungkook.

'Gross.'

I don't HATE Jungkook, just dislike him, maybe dislike him well enough to hate him. Well, that's because he always teased me when I was younger, he would make fun of me every time as a teenager. 

<Flashback>

"Hey puppy, that red hair looks fucking retarded," Jungkook snickered.

I hold back my tears.

'Why is he so mean to me?!' I thought.

"I'm TaeTae, and my hair looks fine!" I retorted.

Jungkook's smile switched to a smirk, he shuffled closer to me and whispered.

"No, you're my puppy. Understand?" His voice said in a deeper tone than usual.