TWENTY;

Third Person P.O.V

BamBam declined the call.

Jungkook froze, as he looked back over to his cellphone. His eyes appeared glossy, he found it harder to swallow his saliva. Taehyung was mad at him, he knew it, all he wanted was to see the boy.

I just wanna see, hug and cuddle you.

Jungkook scrolled through his phone, since he couldn't see the latter, he decided to look at Taehyung's gorgeous pictures. Jungkook felt himself smiling, he couldn't help it. All of this was new to him, Jungkook had never liked anyone as much as he liked Taehyung, moreover Taehyung was a boy.

Jungkook felt his heart flutter, Taehyung had posted a story. Jungkook's eyes widened, he was with that BamBam, luckily Taehyung mentioned the location.

Westfield, huh?

                                                                    ----

"BamBam, give it back!" Taehyung demanded, as the older male currently had his phone with him to which Taehyung struggled to take back from him. "No, let's take a picture first," He denied, holding the phone high up as Taehyung's figure popped up on frame. "There," BamBam said, handing the item back to Taehyung.

"Oh good, I'm going to post it on my story!" Taehyung mentioned. The younger male suddenly fell silent, this made BamBam arch his eyebrow. "What's wrong?" The male asked, to which the other shook his head. "Ju-Jungkook called, why didn't you pick it up?" Taehyung questioned, BamBam felt his palms starting to sweat.

"I-I don't know, I felt as if I didn't have to. I didn't want him to bother you anymore, Taehyung," BamBam explained, to which Taehyung responded with a warm smile. "That's very thoughtful. But, next time please tell me before you do anything."

BamBam only nodded, and felt ashamed of himself

BamBam only nodded, and felt ashamed of himself. "What would you like to buy?" The older asked, which made the younger rub his chin. "Huh, maybe some kinky clothes!" Taehyung said, blunty. "K-Kinky?" Bambam stuttered, to which Taehyung nodded frantically; BamBam stood there, as his mouth hung open.