ELEVEN;

Third Person P.O.V

"Ah, it's because I want to fuck you- puppy."

Taehyung's lips formed into a frown, he gripped tightly onto his jeans, looking away from Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook sent him a confused look, Taehyung didn't say anything- rather he looked upset.

"What's wrong, Tae?" Jungkook asked the younger, in concern.

Taehyung sighed from his nose and said, "Jungkook, you're cheating

Taehyung sighed from his nose and said, "Jungkook, you're cheating." Jungkook set his hand on top of Taehyung's which was on the latter's thigh, this caused Taehyung to let go of his jeans. "I'll break up with her," Jungkook stated, grabbing Taehyung's chin and forcing the latter to look into his eyes.

"Why would you do that?" Taehyung asked, "You can have sex with Jennie all you want. Why would you break up with her, just to- to do sexual things with me!" Taehyung raised his voice, he was very guilty of the event occurring with him and Jungkook.

"Taehyung," Jungkook called, tapping his hand on Taehyung's shoulder attempting to grab his attention, and as expected Taehyung turned around.

Jungkook gulped, and began by saying, "When you kissed me- I felt weird," Taehyung hummed at that and Jungkook continued, "Not like when I kiss girls, I've kissed many times- not to brag or anything

Jungkook gulped, and began by saying, "When you kissed me- I felt weird," Taehyung hummed at that and Jungkook continued, "Not like when I kiss girls, I've kissed many times- not to brag or anything. But, when I kissed you-" Taehyung stared at Jungkook, waiting for him to finish, he understood that this was hard for Jungkook to admit and he respected that. "It was different, I felt different kissing you rather than I have kissed any girl. And, I wanted more- I was craving Taehyung."

Jungkook unzipped Taehyung's pants, he paused for a moment looking over at Taehyung for permission. Taehyung didn't object, so Jungkook continued. Jungkook felt his cock harden at the sight of Taehyung just in his boxers, he could see the bulge in Taehyung's pants- it made him feel aroused. Taehyung looked around through the windows of the spacious vehicle he was in, no one was around at the time and the windows were well tinted. "Can I take this off, Tae?" Jungkook requested, feeling his cheeks blush.