TWENTY THREE;

Warning: Underage Drinking.

Third Person P.O.V

"Hey, what's up with you two?"

Yoongi gulped, "What do you mean?" Hoseok questioned. Jimin arched his eyebrow in suspicion, "Sounds like you two were fighting about something."

Yoongi sighed, and sat on the counter-top, his fingers rubbing against each other as he felt the room's temperature drastically began to decrease. "Jimin, I'm confused- okay? I know we're in a thing and I love you so much but my feelings are all tangled up right now," Yoongi explained, shoving his hands in his pockets. Jimin joined Yoongi by sitting next to him, the youngest look over at Hoseok who had his face hidden with his sleeves.

"Did you forget why we didn't date in the first place?" Jimin asked, looking back over at Yoongi who shook his head. "Good, then you must remember that we agreed to no commitment." Yoongi didn't reply back, his face only remained emotionless while staring back at the other.

"Is it odd to like two people at the same time?" Hoseok heard Yoongi say, the older's heart began to race at Yoongi's words

But I only just met this kid.

Hoseok could only think of how he had ruined the relationship of the two in front of him. Yoongi was different, than anyone he had met. He wanted to know more about the boy, wanted to spend more time with him- he felt safe with Yoongi. "No of course not," Hoseok's thoughts snapped as he heard Jimin's answer. "It's okay, I'll give you all the time you need," Jimin reassured, which made Yoongi shake his head. "Time for what? Breaking your heart?" Yoongi mentioned hopelessly.

"No, time to figure it all out." Jimin sighed as he lifted Yoongi's chin. Yoongi's eyes made contact with Jimin's, the older's cheeks couldn't help but to turn red. Jimin smashed his lips onto Yoongi's, kissing the older blissfully. "I love you," Jimin said, "I love you too." Yoongi replied, wrapping his arms around the other.

Yoongi pulled away, and walked away from Jimin, leaving the two alone. "Should we go- uh back to the others?" Hoseok questioned, to which Jimin did not answer. "He likes you," Jimin assumed, which made Hoseok choke on his own saliva. "We-Well he likes you too." Hoseok protested. Jimin got off the counter-top, and stood closer to Hoseok.

"You know what?"

"What?"

"I don't mind that,"

"I don't mind that either."

Jimin giggled, which made Hoseok let out a chuckle with him. "I have no idea how a jerk like Jeon befriended a nice guy like you," Jimin praised, which made Hoseok smirk. "Oh, well. I kind of have him under my control," Jimin's eyes widened, "Is that so?"