SEVENTEEN;

Third Person P.O.V

"Kim Taehyung, you are arrested."

Taehyung felt his arms tied around his back, his wrist were covered in handcuffs. "N-No, Noona- help me!"

Jennie saw the heated tears dripping out of her brother's eyes, beneath her heart she felt pity, it was her brother after all. "Stop struggling boy, it'll be easier for the both of us." The police men demanded. Jungkook wiped his tears, hastily approaching Taehyung. "J-Jungkook," Taehyung managed to say, "Goodbye, Tae." Jungkook stated.

Taehyung wanted to question him further, but he was dragged by the policemen into their car

"Leave, I never want to see you again. Stay away from me, and my brother!" Jennie snapped, making Jungkook shudder. Jungkook timidly stepped back, "O-Okay."

BamBam and Jackson were still present in the room, watching Jungkook packing his things and leave. BamBam couldn't help but feel sympathy for both Taehyung and Jungkook. "I'm sorry, for causing all of this commotion," BamBam apologized. "No- it's okay. You did the right thing, I wouldn't have known that my boyfriend was a cheating fuck."

"Do we leave now?" Jackson groaned, "My legs hurt." BamBam rolled his eyes, "You are so fucking annoying, you know that?"

                                                                          ----

Taehyung was thrown into a cell, feeling his back harshly impact with the cold ground. He brought himself back up, looking around at his surroundings. Taehyung noticed he wasn't the only one in the cell, "Hello?" Taehyung said.

The raven haired male, looked up at Taehyung. "Hi," He said, "I'm Youngjae."

NEW CHARACTER UNLOCKED🔓

Choi Young-jae