TWENTY TWO;

Third Person P.O.V

"Oh god, is that Jennie?"

Taehyung said, rubbing his temples in frustration, Jungkook nodded observing the female closely. Jennie was stood beside her car, appearing to wave at someone. Jungkook let out a gasp, she was waving at BamBam.

"Why is BamBam there?" Jungkook questioned, "How am I supposed to know?" Taehyung questioned back. Jennie and BamBam hugged each other, and seemed to be discussing about something. "What're they talking about?" Taehyung heard Jungkook sigh, "I don't know-"

"Fuck!" Taehyung cursed, "What? what is it?" Jungkook asked the other. Taehyung ducked underneath the window, pulling Jungkook by his collar with him as well. "I think they saw us," Taehyung mentioned, "Nah, that's impossible. Jennie's blind as fuck."

Taehyung hit Jungkook's shoulder, "Ow, what was that for?" Taehyung shushed Jungkook, which made the older bite his inner cheek. The younger male peeped out of the window, "They're gone. Drive, fucking drive outta here."

Jungkook complied, and began driving. "Where are we going?" Jungkook licked his lips, "We're going to my hotel, I've invited a few friends over." Taehyung jumped in joy, "Is Jimin coming?" to which Jungkook nodded as an answer. 

"I see you're still wearing that necklace I gave you," Jungkook observed, "Of course, I love it!" Taehyung beamed. "Here we are," Jungkook said, which caused Taehyung to look at where they had arrived. It was a hotel, it looked lavish and was huge in size, "I would never be able to afford to book a room here," Taehyung confessed, which made Jungkook chuckle. 

"Come on, let's go." Jungkook dragged Taehyung out of the car, and led him into the hotel. Jimin's eyes lit up when he saw Taehyung, "Oh boy." Taehyung said, as he saw a small figure running up to him. 

Jimin wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck, and hugged the other tightly. "I'm so glad you're okay, I am so so so sorry- I'm such a jerk, I should've just kept my mouth shut," Jimin started blabbering, "But, I honestly had no idea- If I had known I promise I wouldn't have ever said anything, and-" Taehyung set his finger on Jimin's lips. 

"It's okay, Jimin. I forgive you," Taehyung said, forgiving the other. "Th-thank you." Jimin blushed in embarrassment, and went running back to Yoongi. Jungkook tapped Taehyung's shoulder, "Come on let's go into the party hall."

Taehyung followed the other into the hall, it was pretty spacious. Taehyung's lips formed into a smile, he saw Jin and Namjoon, they seemed to be bonding really well. 

Jin always wanted a person to love him for who he was

Jin always wanted a person to love him for who he was. Even if Jin seemed perfect in his friends' eyes, he thought he wasn't. Despite having excellent grades, a good personality, a good job- heck even great friends he felt somewhat hollow inside. Maybe, just maybe, Namjoon could fill that hole inside his heart. "What're you thinking of, Jin?" Namjoon questioned as he arched his eyebrow.