FIVE½;

Taehyung's P.O.V

I felt my stomach curl up, I felt it tightened, I felt scared. Jungkook was currently on the floor, with Jennie on his side, bandaging the severe wound on his wrist. 

"Taehyung, I can't believe you did this to my future-husband," Jennie said, in a rather calm tone. 

I didn't know what to say, I already apologized to the two, I felt guilty

I didn't know what to say, I already apologized to the two, I felt guilty. I loathe guilt, it forces me to believe I shouldn't exist. I only cause more harm to the people in my life. 

"Jungkook, I'm really sorry." I managed to slip out. 

Jungkook scoffed in disbelief, and set his eyes on mine. 

"What the fuck are you hiding in that laptop? I mean, the worst you can hide is some weird tentacle hentai." Jungkook said jokingly, though it was still obvious his anger was present. 

That sentence, made it harder for me to gulp; I took my laptop and wrapped my hands around it, carrying it towards my room. 

'If Jungkook finds out, If anyone else finds out, I'll be in jail.' I admitted to myself.

I getting tired, tired of having something to hide. I'm tired of being stressed about constantly breaking the law through a machine. I'm tired of upsetting my friends, and looking at their disappointed faces when they find out about my biggest secret. 

'That's it, I quit hacking for now.' I decided.

I moved the mouse connected to the laptop, clicking on each folder and permanently deleting them. 

"Eomma, Appa," I held in my tears that were forcing their way of releasing out of my eyelids.

"Where are you," I let a sob out, sensing a sharp pain in chest, almost as if someone pierced a blade into my skin. 

"Please, I just want a second, a second with you

"Please, I just want a second, a second with you." I continued sobbing, but managed to keep it quiet. 

"Tae, I gotta go over at my work for overtime. Please take care of Jeon, and make sure you make it up to him." Jennie announced, her voice seemed muffled as there was a door blocking both of our ways. 

                                                                                 ----

A/N: things quite getting sad, huh? sorry for the short chapter. don't worry chapter 6 and 7 has the tea y'all need.